Chapter 23 | Recalling ( Part II )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 23 | Recalling ( Part II )

Once Merviel Hastis closed the door, he expected Beta Valise to be near but he was nowhere in sight.

'Where did he go?' He asked himself in confusion.

But right now he has no time to waste, Hastis prepared himself and began to teleport away from the pack house without a trace.

He has someone to meet in person.

'It was quite strange that Beta Valise wasn't there.' He thought to himself but for now, he had to focus on he most important thing to do right now.

Merviel Hastis ended up outside of a mansion in the peaceful area of Rheodorian Heights. A place where only the richest and powerful beings of magic can live. In this place, there is no violence. It is a common ground for any being and it is forbidden to cause harm to others. It houses only a limited number of beings and access here isn't granted so easily unless the one living here grants you to.

Hastis went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

He had a lot of questions burning in his mind right now and there is only one being who can answer them.

The door suddenly opened and there stood, Melaniya.

Melaniya grinned at Hastis and curved a finger towards him.

"How nice of you to join me, my love." Melaniya. spoke seductively.

"I am not your lover anymore, Melaniya." Hastis hissed in anger.

Melaniya's eyes flashed for a second and settled back into their natural color.

"What are you doing here then?" She asked while arching her body on the door, making her delectable figure more pronounced.

"Why did you visit Luna Oswald?" Hastis asked without any hesitation.

The smile on Melaniya's lips vanished and her eyes flickered.

"And why do you want to know, Samael?" Melaniya asked darkly then chuckled. "My bad...you are Merviel now. It's just tiring to come up with another name every century, you aren't like the others though." Melaniya approached him and hooked her arms around Hastis' neck.

"Do you remember the old days?" She asked as she looked into his eyes. "You used to be so wonderful and so wild." Melaniya laughed as she trailed a dainty finger on Hastis' jaw.

"I remember it," Hastis replied. "But that time has long passed. Now I want you to tell me why did you visit Luna Oswald."

Melaniya pouted.

"I missed those days, Samael. We stayed up all night and all day, not once leaving the bed." Melaniya walked around him. "You wouldn't let me leave the bed." She whispered in his ear and lightly nipped it.

"Do you miss it, Samael?" She asked innocently.

Merviel Hastis' eyes twitched in response.

"Those days are over, Melaniya. I want nothing to do with you. I just want to know the reason of your visit."

"Ohh, so cold and so tough...I like it when you're like this. It makes me want to taunt you more. To see how far you can go until you unleash your anger on me, until you let me have it."

"Did Celestiana talk to you?"

Melaniya froze.

All her bravado from earlier vanished in an instant.