Chapter 60 | H.E.A.T

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 60 | H.E.A.T.
(High Esterus Activation Time)

(A/N: *waves* What you need to know

For their kind, they will experience their first heat once their mates marks them. It will happen one month from the moment that they were marked, this is for the body of the female to prepare itself for mating.

The females' heat can last from two (2) to seven (7) days, this is to ensure that the female will get pregnant with the male's pups.

And since the females will have longs days of heat, the male will find a private place and spend the rest of their days there.

No outsiders will be allowed to disturb them since the male will become extremely possessive to the point of killing an intruder. The wolves of the male and female will be mostly in control that is why it is dangerous for outsiders to disturb mating couples.

After their first heat, the male and female can engage in sex anytime but the second heat will only come next year on that same day.

Their kind will only get into heat once a year and since it is only once a year, the males will typically spend more effort in finding a secure place for them to spend their time since his goal would be to impregnate his mate because the fertility rate of the female is at its highest during her heat.)

Both of the packs seemed to be getting along with each other well, although the Moon Dawn Pack seemed to be slightly taken aback from the bloody practice of the Blue Orion Pack when regarding the rouges in the arena, they still calmly accepted their tradition.

New members of the pack were accepted and some of the pack members finally found their mates, some chose their own, life at the Blue Orion Pack seems to be thriving happily.

Luna Oswald is now walking with Alpha Horton. She is now inside the newly established Moon Dawn Pack and was impressed at the changes that has happened.

Two days ago, Alpha Horton finally managed to gain enough confidence to be able to apologize once more and try to woo her again. Luna Oswald forgave his actions and was curious once her mate invited her to come and visit his own pack.

Luna Oswald gave her agreement and was now glad that she came here.

Alpha Horton has matured to be a stable leader, he's not the young and reckless Alpha years ago. He has now become a capable man in charge of his own pack.

"Your pack seems to be developing well, Theseus." Luna Oswald said as she continued to observe the atmosphere in the pack.

Alpha Horton felt his soul singing as his mate finally began to call him by his first name.

"Rosaline," Alpha Horton called.

He looked at his mate's face and saw no rejection on it. He smiled as joy began to show on his face.

"Thank you." Alpha Horton said sincerely.

Luna Oswald felt that he seemed to be thanking a lot of things and just nodded her head.

"The council seemed to accept our connection with each other and gave my pack enough compensation for being able to train and let you pack be stable enough, it seems that they won't be able to let me go." Luna Oswald said as she sighed.

She does owe the council for their help during the time when she was only regaining her memories. It only seems right for her to be able to bring back to them.