Chapter 28 | Memories Of The Past

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 28 | Memories Of The Past

Eight years ago

————————————————————————————

WARNING!

This chapter contains violence and languages which may not be suitable for young audiences and for people with weak hearts.

You may skip this part if you please.

I will inform you once the violent scene is over.

————————————————————————————

"ROSALINE!" A very angry male voice shouted.

"ROSALINE, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" The angry voice bellowed.

"YOU SICK FUCK, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING?! I WILL KILL YOU ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" The man growled in a very threatening voice.

Rosaline Authelia Cavrandos continued to cover her ears and tried to shield her whole body from the anger the man was giving out.

That man is her father.

"ROSALINE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Then man shouted from the other side. "I WILL BREAK THIS FUCKING DOOR DOWN IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY!"

Rosaline is shivering in fear and in worry.

It has always been like this.

It has always been like this since that incident happened.

A loud sound was heard and Rosaline looked up from the corner of the room. Her door was now broken and her father stood there holding a long steel pipe.

Her father was breathing hard from beating the door down.

"Finally," her father exclaimed. "You sick fuck, do you think that hiding in here would make you safe?" Her father growled as his eyes flashed yellow.

"P-please..." Rosaline begged as she cried.

"Please don't hurt me anymore..." She whispered.

Her father gave out a very harsh laugh and went closer to Rosaline.

Rosaline tried to move backwards but she's already leaning on the wall. She has nowhere to go.

Her father seemed to know this as well and gave her a blinding smile with dark contempt.

"I need to teach you some manners, bitch." Her father said and without warning raised the steel pipe and slammed in down on Rosaline's body.

The first hit made Rosaline bite her lip to stop herself from feeling the pain.

She felt her body trying to withstand the pain but is immediately losing its strength.

Her father didn't care where he'd hit her, as long as the steel pipe meets her body.

"You. Are. The. Reason. Why. Your. Brother. Is. Now. Dead." Her father said as each words corresponds to one hit from the steel pipe. "You. Fucking. Bitch. Killed. His. Mate!" Her father growled in anger.

"You. Killed. My. Son!"

Rosaline just tried her best to cover her head from the vicious hits that she is receiving right now.