Chapter 33 | Moonlight

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 33 | Moonlight

Luna Oswald was still busy reading the reports when she suddenly felt something rush through the open link she and her Beta shared.

Luna Oswald gasped and covered her neck.

She felt pain burning pain spread throughout her body and then suddenly it was gone.

Luna Oswald tried to catch her breath and suddenly froze, she could not feel her Beta.

'Beta Valise?' She asked. 'Beta Valise, answer me!' Luna Oswald commanded.

'Desmond Valise!' She growled.

Only silence greeted her.

Luna Oswald's eyes flashed dangerously. She stood up and immediately went outside the pack house. She closed her eyes and tried to feel where she last felt her Beta's presence.

Alpha Horton saw Luna Oswald going outside alone without her cloak. He stepped away from his window and rushed down to join Luna Oswald.

He couldn't explain it but something inside him wants to fiercely protect Luna Oswald.

Alpha Horton followed her but made sure that he hid himself well. He had to make sure that nothing goes wrong.

He opened his bond with his Beta and instructed Beta Hytes to send back up upon his signal.

His Beta agreed and waited.

Luna Oswald was still moving in her own. Her mind is worried for her Beta.

'Where is he?' She asked herself. 'I heard him say my name and then he was gone.'

Where are you?

"Luna Oswald!" A voice called once the man recognized her.

Luna Oswald looked at the man and remembered him as Delta Kirvern Austus.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked.

Alpha Horton saw his Delta talking with Luna Oswald. Alpha Horton was slightly suspicious because his Delta was nowhere to be seen before.

"I took a run earlier but heard something right over here, it seems as if there was a struggle." Delta Austus said as he approached Luna Oswald.

Luna Oswald looked at him blankly.

"You came here right away?" Luna Oswald asked.

Delta Austus nodded his head and looked down.

"I heard soneone laughing, Luna Oswald." Delta Austus began. "It was the kind of laugh that spreads chill all over your body. So I immediately ran towards the place where I heard the laugh but then...I only saw you."

Luna Oswald nodded her head.

"My Beta is missing, Delta Austus."

Alpha Horton watched as his Delta's eyes widened in surprise.

"G-gone?" His Delta asked in surprise.

"Yes, and I believe that it was one of Salvi's men who took him."

"Janice Salvi?" Delta Austus asked in surprise.

"Yes." Luna Oswald as she looked up.

The moon is still covering the clouds so she should be safe for now.

Luna Oswald turned her back on Delta Austus but suddenly tensed. She immediately faced him and noticed that he took one step closer.

"How do you know about Janice Salvi?" Luna Oswald asked as she slowly approached Delta Austus.