Chapter 6 | Treaty

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 6 | Treaty

Morning came and Alpha Horton woke, he looked up and found himself inside an unfamiliar room, events from last night came rushing back into his head.

He still can't believe that the Blue Orion Pack will help his pack recover; it'll be good if they will continue this up.

Knock, knock...

Alpha Horton went up and was about to open the door when the sound of rustling came, looking down he found a piece of folded paper.

He picked it up and saw the seal of the Alpha, or in this case...the Luna.

He opened the letter and was immediately assaulted by that familiar scent once more. His wolf was perking up and was pacing in his mind.

He saw his name and started to read.

Alpha Horton,

Greetings and good morning, I trust that your stay here have been pleasant enough. Your training clothes must be outside of your door right now.
I need to talk to you about some rules and regulations here in our pack.

Meet me after an hour.

Sincerely,
Luna Oswald.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." Luna Oswald said.

She now sat on her chair; in her hands are the pack treaties that were made with the Moon Dawn Pack which she and Alpha Horton will verify before it would be legally decreed active.

The door opened and she saw Alpha Horton.

"Ahh, Alpha Horton, please sit down," She said while gesturing her hand towards the chair. "I must say you're entirely different from what I have in mind." Luna Oswald added with disbelief evident in her tone as she stared at him more closely.

She had seen him from the dinner last night truth to be told she only noticed him because of the slight power his stance carried, it seems that something is amiss for the reason that Alpha's are always at the 'top' of the pack and to see one that is so...in poor health perhaps both psychologically and physically is probably not meant to be an Alpha.

It makes her wonder how was he able to manage being an Alpha for so long without anybody placing a challenge on his claim. But then looking at his pack it was no wonder why nobody would want to take his place.

Alphas' are always the strongest physically and mentally, their wolves are strong and their primal instinct is deadlier than most wolves in order to establish dominance but Alpha Horton is different. He's not intimidating once you get a good look at him, he's tall and lanky but once you looked more closely you could see that if he were to exercise and practice on building his body mass, he could be a very muscular person.

He probably looked that way once but that clearly was a long time ago, his midnight colored hair reaches his shoulder and his skin is a bit pale, his eyes were grey and lifeless, he might've looked good if he took care of himself more because it's like the life has been sucked out from him.

Well, losing your mate does that

Alpha Horton sat and stared at the intricate design of the office, a large window was left open causing light to flow and shine across the room, the sound of rustling papers snapped him out from his reverie, he stared at Luna Oswald sitting on her chair with that blasted cloak covering her whole face once more.