Chapter 38 | Warning

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 38 | Warning

'Luna?' A distinct call sounded once more.

Tension filled the whole pack bond. Luna Oswald finally snapped out of it and immediately gave out instructions as she ran outside with Hastis following her behind.

Luna Oswald saw her pack member along with the Moon Dawn Pack fighting the rouges. What made Luna Oswald shocked was that Alpha Horton was also there.

He was fighting in his human form.

Even though they do possess some strength four times more powerful than an average human, their human forms were significantly weaker that their wolf form.

Luna Oswald slightly trembled as she remembered Alpha Sylvan Richards.

He also fought in his human form that time.

Luna Oswald rushed over and shifted in mid air.

Alpha Horton sensed some movement on his left peripheral vision so he looked over and what he saw made his heart skipped a beat and his wolf started to made itself known.

His wolf is coming back slowly.

His mate is right here, in front of him...

Her eyes connected with Alpha Horton and she saw something unnamed flashed in them. Luna Oswald didn't pay any attention to it and quickly pounced on the rouge in front of her.

'Gamma! Get Alpha Horton out of here!' Luna Oswald ordered as she ripped the rouges around her into pieces.

Luna Oswald felt that the attack was so sudden. The amount of the rouges weren't a lot either but it was enough to make them feel busy for awhile.

Luna Oswald was still keeping tabs with the wolves in charge of guarding the young and unable wolves. She killed mercilessly and cooperated with Alpha Horton's pack members.

What made her sure that this was Salvi's doing was the mark on the rouges. The mark was burned into their fur and skin while their eyes were hollow and bloodlust was leaking oit from their auras. Her pack along with the Moon Dawn Pack quickly extinguished the intruders.

After the attack, Luna Oswald still felt that something is amiss.

She's now in her human form and was helping the others in assisting the wounded while the other weaker members of her pack were in a protected room, along with Alpha Horton.

The fight ended so suddenly. Hastis was nowhere to be seen. They won the fight with only minimal casualties.

'Something is off.' Luna Oswald told herself.

As if the heavens were confirming her suspicion, suddenly a loud laugh echoed across the place like thunder.

It was so cold and was filled with malice.

Luna Oswald was immediately guarded. She gave orders to her Gamma and her pack members.

The barrier that Hastis made already collapsed and something is starting to interfere with her senses. She cannot smell that well right now much less her pack members.

Beta Hytes was also beside her at this moment. His Alpha protested about being pulled away from the fight earlier but he knew that he was still weak and might only put his pack and himself in danger.

Alpha Horton just felt that he had to do something as the Alpha of his pack but he knew that his pack might just be in danger if something were to happen with him so he followed Gamma Elroy into safety.