Chapter 34 | Won't Let You Go Again

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 34 | Won't Let You Go Again

"Alpha Horton!" Luna Oswald shouted.

She heard the sounds of multiple footsteps approaching. Luna Oswald was ready and her wolf is on high alert.

The moon retreated back behind the thick clouds and Luna Oswald returned to her former self.

"Luna Oswald!" Gamma Elroy shouted as he approached her. Behind him was Delta Saunier and Beta Hytes, they were accompanied by several men.

"Luna Oswald, what happened?" Delta Saunier asked.

Beta Hytes looked at his unconscious Alpha and saw blood on his blow body, however it wasn't his blood.

It was the blood of Delta Austus.

His heart was ripped out of his body and Alpha Horton was still clutching the dead heart of his Delta.

"Salvi." Was all that Luna Oswald could say.

"He possessed Delta Austus with the help of the dark witches," Luna Oswald said as she slightly trembled. "They took Beta Valise."

Gamma Elroy and Delta Saunier tensed.

'They took Beta Valise?' The both of them asked in unison unable to believe what was happening.

"Delta Saunier," Luna Oswald called.

"Yes, Luna?"

"Bring Alpha Horton to the pack infirmary."

"Yes, Luna."

"Beta Hytes," Luna Oswald called.

"Yes, Luna Oswald?" Beta Hytes asked as he looked at Luna Oswald's bright golden eyes. He avoided eye contact because her stare was so intense.

"Come with me." Was all she said and Luna Oswald proceeded to went back inside the pack house.

'Gamma Elroy,' Luna Oswald called through the mind link. 'I want you to inform the Pack about what has happened. Triple the security measures and call Hastis again. He has been appearing and vanishing from the last couple days. Salvi took this way too far.' Luna Oswald said.

'Yes, Luna Oswald.' Was her Gamma's reply.

Once they were inside Luna Oswald's office, Beta Hytes took a seat on the chair that was offered to him by Luna Oswald.

Luna Oswald sat down on her chair and sighed.

"I believe your Alpha has already told you what he knows Beta Hytes." Luna Oswald said.

Beta Hytes nodded his head. He still felt uncomfortable with Luna Oswald after all, she killed his sister but his sister did challenge her and lost.

"Luna Oswald, what happened in the forest awhile ago?" Beta Hytes decided to ask.

He only felt what his Alpha felt during those moments but he doesn't know what happened. He only watched out for the signal so they can go ahead and subdue their Delta.

"Delta Austus has been possessed." Luna Oswald said.

Beta Hytes' eyes widened in shock.

"P-possessed?!"

Luna Oswald nodded.

"But I thought that Hastis made this barrier to protect the pack? What happened?" Beta Hytes asked.