Chapter 41 | I Will Come Back To You

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 41 | I Will Come Back To You

Several years ago

Desmond smiled at the girl with white colored hair and golden eyes, she was busy eating pizza on one hand while holding a can of soft drink in the other hand.

"You look like a hamster." Desmond teased.

"I shoo moot~" (I do not) answered the girl while glaring her pretty little eyes at him.

Desmond's heart gave out a 'thump' as blood rushed to his face.

The girl in front of him finally swallowed her food, she titled her head sideways in confusion before a smile broke out on her face.

"You're blushing!" She giggled while trying to take out her phone.

Desmond coughed and glared at her.

"It's just the cold wind," Desmond said as he tried to calm his wild heart. "Y-you what are you doing?!" He shouted as he heard a distinct 'click' coming from the phone the cute girl in front of him was holding.

"Hahahahahaha you look so red right now! I can't even tell the difference between your hair color and your face Desmond." The girl was laughing loudly as if she had no care in the world.

"You-" Desmond began but was stopped by someone clearing their throat. Desmond looked at the person and bowed his head.

"Alpha," Desmond greeted.

"Alpha," the girl also greeted in respect.

"You guys are no fun," Sylvan snorted. "You don't have to call me that when it's just us. Besides we are not included in the top packs or whatever, stop acting like there's a stick stuck up inside your asses."

"That's a horrible way to put it, Van." Desmond chided as the girl snickered.

Sylvan smiled as he sat down on the ground beside them.

"You guys were having a picnic and you didn't even invite me. I'm hurt you know." Sylvan glared at them then focused his eyes on the girl.

The girl slightly groaned in frustration.

"Don't do that!" She scolded. "Don't look at me with those puppy eyes, Sylvan!" The girl was now a blushing mess.

Desmond watched them acting sweet with each other and pain filled his eyes.

"Oh, come on!" Desmond butted in. "You call that glare as puppy eyes?!"

The girl stuck out her pink tongue at Desmond.

Desmond looked away immediately as he can feel himself blushing once more.

'It's a good thing that I'm tan, if not then I would become a walking tomato head...' Desmond told himself.

"By the way," Sylvan began as he made himself a sandwich once his hand was slapped away from the pizza box. "Have you already chosen a name for yourself?" He asked the girl who seemed as if she's sunshine.

Desmond also listened closer.

The girl shook her head in dismay. "I haven't chosen one yet but I think that I have too since your nicknames for me suck so bad."

"What's wrong with snowy?" (Desmond)

"What's wrong with sunshine?" (Sylvan)

the boys both spoke at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed while the girl became even more embarrassed.