Chapter 42 | Poison Blood

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 42 | Poison Blood

Beta Valise finally had enough strength when he suddenly felt something inside him shifting.

The drug is being devoured by his blood.

Beta Valise didn't know if he had to thank that sick father of his or not.

After a few more minutes the drug will no longer have an effect on him, he will break out of here. Beta Valise looked outside and saw that it's probably five pm.

The Sun will set soon and the moon will appear, if he is right then today is the blood moon. Salvi will surely attack the pack.

He needs to kill these men once they are at the boundary. He will kill Salvi before he even lays a hand on his Luna.

Two more minutes.

Beta Valise felt as if all the blood in his body was flowing backwards. This is the pain that he has to endure every time his blood is not treated with a specialized drug.

His father has always experimented on him since he has the blood of a witch flowing in him.

That sick man is also the reason why Sylvan is dead.

Beta Valise is now breathing heavily.

The men inside the van finally noticed his strangeness and were pointing their weapons towards him.

Beta Valise snarled in disdain as he finally made his move.

Shouts were heard inside the van as the men tried to kill the deranged wolf inside. The van shook for a while and then everything went silent.

Beta Valise is now the one driving the van. He didn't know why Salvi only let this men guard him.

'Is he stupid or does he put so much trust to these people?' Beta Valise thought to himself. 'Is this a trap?'

Beta Valise suddenly heard something 'crack' and immediately jumped out of the van.

The van exploded and a sharp flying debris stabbed Beta Valise's torso.

Beta Valise hissed in pain as he tried to walk farther. He sat by a tree and grabbed the metal scrap stuck half-way inside him.

He pulled it out and threw it away. Beta Valise rested for awhile before he finally shifted.

Due to the loss of the suppressor his true form was finally revealed.

A huge, powerful black wolf now stood in his place. Its golden eyes were devoid of anything but the desire to devour everything in its path.

The wolf gave out a loud growl before he finally sprinted away.

Unbeknownst to Beta Valise, the scrap of metal which was covered with his blood landed beside a piece of indistinguishable human meat.

The blood from that debris made contact with the flesh and a sizzling sound was heard.

It was clearly a corrosive substance — his blood.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

At the same time at the Blue Orion Pack

"Luna Oswald, the border is secure. The Alpha King's men are already stationed and we have a 100 kilometer marker away from the pack. If Salvi is ever spotted we will be alerted right away." Gamma Elroy reported as he stood in front of his Luna.