Chapter 12 | Watching You

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 12 | Watching You

Three Months Later

'Someone is following you,'  Beta Valise's voice echoed inside Luna Oswald's head. She nodded in understanding and continue to walk back inside the pack house. She decided to have an early morning walk when she felt a presence following her, she tried to catch its scent but it seems to be not one of theirs.

A member from the Moon Dawn Pack

'Probably curious about my appearance,"  Luna Oswald thought back to him.

'I trust you enough to know that you can defend yourself but please, be careful.' Beta Valise said through the pack bond.

'Don't worry, I'm careful enough to slip away and catch whomever is following me.'  Luna Oswald said as she picked up her pace.

'I mean, be careful because you might kill that person,"  Beta Valise chuckled. 'we still need to question that person. We can't deal any traitors in our allied pack even if they're just temporarily living here.' He added then cut off the link.

Luna Oswald tried to sense the person following her but it was already gone. She slightly froze in her place, she could no longer pin point where that person disappeared too perhaps she was wrong.

Maybe it's not one of them, it's something else.

After all with the dark day closing in almost all of her senses are on the rise, slowly going haywire and until that day passes away her senses would be like this and her wolf will always be on the rise.

This made her rush quickly into the pack house and went inside her office. She pulled out a medium sized book containing all the contacts of the Alpha's all around the world but what she needed is not here.

She then opened the bottom left drawer and plucked out a small brown leather book, she dialed the number and it was answered with a gruff voice.

"Hello?" Asked Merviel Hastis a powerful warlock who lives in the north.

"Hastis, this is Luna Oswald from the Blue Orion Pack, I wanted to ask you—"

"Ava?!" Hastis' voice held shock and happiness "Goddess, I have not heard from you for ages! What is it?" He asked happily.

"Hastis," Luna Oswald was about to scold him to address her properly when he spoke again.

"We're good friends Avarielle and call me 'Merviel'" He chuckled.

Luna Oswald knew that there is no fighting with Hastis because the warlock loves to tease and the more you get shaken up the more he annoys you. A sick sadistic part of him that never improved ever since.

"Hastis, I want you to come over the day after tomorrow," Luna Oswald said and prepared herself. "I felt something strange awhile ago, something dark following me as I walked back inside the pack house."

"Hmm..." Merviel Hastis pondered "I will go there but I need something in return, Ava." He smirked.

"What do you want?" Luna Oswald readied herself since Hastis has the tendency to be a bit weird in his requests.

"Nothing much really, just some strands of your wolf hair and a sample of your blood." He said.

Luna Oswald raised her brows at this request.

"Why is that?" She questioned, curious to know why would he want to have that

"Oh, cut the crap Avie, we both know the color of your wolf and we both know what happens whenever moonlight touches your skin and all that voodoo. I want to know more and you are the perfect test subject."