MMRM | Extra Chapter ( lll )

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

MMRM | Extra Chapter ( lll )

"The Celta of the Pack"

One year after the proposal of Alpha Horton.

Due to Luna Oswald's miscarriage from before, her body was harmed to the extent where she cannot have any more future children.

Luna Oswald was saddened by this news but Alpha Horton only embraced her and comforted her.

"It does not matter even if we do not have any children," Alpha Horton said as he gently touched Luna Oswald's cheeks. "What matters is that we have each other. I will always be right here for you. I will never leave you." He promised as he leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on Luna Oswald's forehead.

Their time was spent on improving the pack and spending time with each other. One day a pack report was made.

A small pack from the north was attacked by the rouges. Only a handful of people survived and their Alpha sacrificed himself for the pack.

That pack is now looking for other packs to help them.

Luna Oswald immediately accepted the offer and sent her men to deliver the message towards the pack. Alpha Horton saw his mate's reaction and gently held her hand.

Soon, a lot of people came and entered their pack. Alpha Horton helped them arrange their housing and gave them some new clothes. The people of the pack felt happy and were expressing their gratitude in waves.

Alpha Horton also volunteered to accept them in his pack if they ever wanted too. The two packs: Moon Dawn and Blue Orion are closely located towards each other.

Still, the people find it quite funny since even if they are two leaders ruling the two separate strongest packs in the world, the Luna and Alpha are also true mates.

So it's still like joining the same pack. The Luna didn't want to let go and merge the names of the Blue Orion Pack to the Moon Dawn Pack since she felt that the late Alpha Sylvan Richards' Pack deserves to live on its own.

She's now only waiting for the right candidate to appear to hand over the ruling pack rights. Alpha Horton agreed with this but jealously can be still seen in his eyes whenever the late Alpha Sylvan Richards and Desmond Valise's names are mentioned.

Once everything has been settled Luna Oswald was slightly shocked to see two brothers tightly holding on to each other. Her eyes slightly softened as she remembered Sylvan and Desmond.

Luna Oswald slowly approached the trembling pups. They were both clearly frightened but still held firm in to their ground. The one who seemed to look like the oldest tightly embraced his younger brother and was watching Luna Oswald with a guarded expression.

"I am Luna Oswald of the Blue Orion Pack," Luna Oswald gently introduced herself. She saw the oldest boy slowly relaxing his guard and a smile flashed inside Luna Oswald's eyes.

"Where are your parents?" She asked as she tried to look around.

Luna Oswald saw his face flashing with sadness as tears slowly pooled inside his eyes. The youngest one held on to his older brother's clothes as he saw his older brother's sad expression.

He tried to rub his hands on his older brother's back and pat him gently, just like what their mother did.

The older one seemed to know what his younger brother is doing. He gently smiled as he tried to fight his tears back. The older boy began to slowly rub his younger brother's hair and he embraced him gently, trying to protect him from everything.