Chapter 36 | His Name

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 36 | His Name

Luna Oswald stared at the piece of paper that Beta Hytes had given her earlier. Multiple emotions can be seen in her golden eyes.

'What is this?' She asked herself in confusion and in suspicion. 'Does Alpha Horton really know...?'

Luna Oswald sighed and ran her hands through her hair, her thoughts are now all over the place.

'Should I go and meet him?' She asked herself.

Luna Oswald stood up and decided to go and pay Hastis a visit first. As she walked inside the pack house, Luna Oswald could not help but feel lonely.

She started to remember the good old days when everything used to be fine. A pack that is just content by being with each other, a family.

The laughter, the joy, the time spent with everyone as they all had a good time.

A united pack.

They were content being just the way they were. A pack that had no quarrels with other packs, a pack that is peaceful and held no grudges against the world.

A family with Sylvan Richards as its core.

But ever since that day happened nothing was ever the same.

Now fast forward into the present day, The Blue Orion Pack is now the top pack in the whole world. They have the Alpha King's favor, they have close connections with the council and have met both The Great Witch Melaniya and Merviel Hastis.

The Blue Orion Pack has changed so much.

And so did Luna Oswald.

She used to be so naive and simple, she never really was interested in having power but it all changed when Alpha Sylvan Richards died.

Everything went south and life has lost its purpose.

She lost her love, her child, her life.

Everything.

Her heart turned cold and she no longer cared about anything. She just have to take care of this pack and continue what Alpha Sylvan Richards could not.

Back to the present, Luna Oswald is finally in front of Hastis' door. She knocked twice and the door was opened by Melaniya.

Melaniya's face looked fatigued, her eyes were bloodshot and her nose looked red.

She had cried.

"How is he?" Luna Oswald asked as she noticed how slightly weak Melaniya's aura seemed.

"He's fine, Luna Oswald." Melaniya said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I wanted to say thank you for everything that you have done for us."

Luna Oswald nodded in response.

"It's alright, I just wanted to check how he's doing. I'll leave you now." Luna Oswald said and turned away to leave.

Melaniya stood still as she watched the Luna walk away. She breathed in and sighed as she softly closed the door and returned back to sit down on the chair beside Hastis' bed.

She watched him as his eyes were closed, how his chest slowly rose and went down; signaling her that he's breathing fine.

Melaniya grabbed his hand and gave it a tender squeeze.

"You and I both know the truth about Desmond Valise, Samael but we cannot meddle with their lives. She has to figure this out by herself, we can only watch her since this is the will of Celestiana." She said softly as she looked at Hastis' sleeping figure.