Chapter 11 | The Late Alpha Sylvan Richards

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 11 | The Late Alpha Sylvan Richards

Luna Oswald she sighed and finally laid down on her bed, the curtains were drawn closed not letting a single piece of moonlight pass through.

'Am I ready to know what my life was like before all of this?' She asked herself.

A witch who can possibly bring back her memories, what would happen if she was successful?

Luna Oswald chose not to dwell on that thought much, she still have a lot of things to do tomorrow and she must get some sleep. Her mind wandered to Alpha Horton, someone like him — why would he reject his true mate?

It made her think about her love, the late Alpha Sylvan Richards.

He was the one who saved her, he made her feel things she haven't felt before. She loved him and he loved her too, they were what each other need and somehow both of them completed the hole inside their hearts.

He was her world.

Luna Oswald fell asleep while thinking about Alpha Richards, she was longing for him and this longing echoed in her dreams as she remembered.

"Close your eyes, my love" His perfect voice said, she smiled and laughed lightly.

"What will it be this time, Sylvan?" She teased as she remembered what other gifts her Alpha would surprise her with.

"Hmm...well...you have to find out yourself," He said teasingly. "Now come along." He grasped both of her hand gently as he led her towards...well somewhere she can't see.

Her excitement could be felt in the air.

"No peeking," Was all he said before he unlocked a door.

Alpha Richards opened the lights and led her inside and Avarielle smiled in anticipation
.
"Now," his deep, baritone voice said softly while his lips caressed her ear.

Avarielle opened her eyes only to gasp in surprise and happiness. The room was lit with candles, on the floor were rose petals and there in the middle was a table for two filled with food and all the romantic things she could ever dream of.

"Oh, Sylvan! It's beautiful. I love it." She breathed.

Alpha Richards embraced her lightly then placed a kiss on her temple.

"Anything for you, my love. Now shall we?" He offered his hand and Avarielle gladly took it.

They were eating and talking enjoying what this day had to offer when Alpha Richards suddenly looked nervous.

"What's wrong, Sylvan?"

Alpha Richards suddenly stood up and Avarielle was about to follow him when he suddenly knelt down.

"I-I know that we are not mates, Avarielle and ever since my mate died I could no longer see myself falling in love with someone. Then you came into my life, you took my heart away with your charming smiles and laugh. I have waited for years to finally have the courage to ask you this question. But before that....I wanted to ask you a question.," Alpha Richards said and waited in anticipation for her answer. "do you wish to find your mate? " He asked.

Understanding came to her, she then tried to think of her mate. A mate they said is the most precious thing that could ever happen in your life, but when she tried to think about it all she saw was....nothing — nothing but pain and loneliness.