MMRM | What If Scenarios

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

MMRM | What If Scenarios

"What if Janice Salvi is not really Janice Salvi?"

"Congratulations master, you have excellently fulfilled your duties as the hated [villain] in the world titled: ['My Mate, Remember Me.'] That world has now reached it's peak and is ready for harvest.

The world's plot will restart again once the spiritual harvest has been made. The probability of error is computed to be at 0.02%

No characters will be reborn."

A computerized voice echoed inside the man's head.

"Master, the federation has sent a message regarding your success at finally finishing the last world of TH-AC 270, the spiritual level of TH-AC 270 is now normalizing."

The man nodded his head and sighed in relief. He tried his best to integrate himself as the [villain] in that specialized world. The man was somehow worried if he ever made an error, since it could possibly harm his own kind.

"Master," the emotionless voice called.

"Yes?" The man replied.

The voice was silent for awhile, as if debating whether to ask or not to ask the question but it's curiosity won in the end.

"That [world], it's ending was supposed to be really—" the voice was interrupted when the man lazily glanced at it.

"As long as we accomplish our mission, changing the course of the story does not matter. It will restart anyway." The man slowly said.

The voice remained silent. It was absorbing this new 'knowledge' as the light-brain tried to improve it's own intelligence.

The man sighed as he glanced at his spiritual form. His true body is still asleep back at the [real world]

Everything inside that space was silent when a loud 'beep' was heard.

"Master, a new task has been issued. Another world within your new jurisdiction has been reported to have errors within them. The world has been ranked as a 'D world.'

This world has been created by: 'ZX-CS 081' , multiple characters have been reborn and is challenging that world's consciousness. The federation has ordered for you to immediately fix the error.

Will you accept?" The mechanical voice asked.

"ZX-CS 081, this being according to my observation: his worlds are always unstable." The man stated as he drifted closer towards the huge screen in front of him.

Their kind has long been able to surpass the limits of the 'human kind' and immortality is no longer an issue. But having an infinite lifespan also has its own consequences.

To counter the loss of their 'emotions' they created an omnipresent and omnipotent 'system' that can trace back their origins and create different worlds around it.

By doing so would allow them to observe the emotions expressed by their ancestors. Observing everyone of them inside the 'observable universe'

Soon, a multiverse has been created to better observe everyone in them. Everything is within their control within the blankets of space.