Chapter 4 | The Moon Dawn Pack

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 4 | The Moon Dawn Pack

"The Moon Dawn Pack has arrived," Beta Desmond Valise said as he glanced down from the glass window inside his Luna's office.

"Shall we go ahead and greet them, Luna?" He asked in curiosity because Luna Avarielle Oswald does not really interact personally with her pack much ever since that happened.

"You can go in my place, Beta Valise." Luna Oswald said in a tired voice. "I still have a lot of paperwork to do and the Supreme Council isn't really helping." She added with her tone of voice turning cold at the mention of the Supreme Council.

The Supreme Council is composed of the 'Elders' they are there to give guidance and serve as a symbol of peace and justice.

The Alpha King often seeks out their guidance to guide him in his rule over the Lycanthrope Kingdom.

As the currently leading pack, Luna Oswald's is often summoned by the Supreme Council to help them spread order and peace. Her pack is often tasked with training other packs or taking in other packs and training them in order for them to be able to stand up for themselves.

The Alpha King has granted favors towards her pack as well because of their services and they have close relationships with the royal family, a lot of other Alpha's feel envious towards her and her pack because they managed to do all this in the span of three years.

But, what makes the other Alpha's dislike her is the fact that she is a female.

A female is leading the world's most powerful pack and is currently the most powerful wolf alive aside from the royal family.

This made her and her pack a target to a lot of Rouge Attacks and Pack Wars, all being won by them with the guidance and strength of her judgment and the aid of the Alpha King.

The only advantage she has was that none of the other Alpha's knew what she looks like because her face is always covered, and those who have seen her face have been sworn into secrecy to never reveal what she looks like.

Soon, rumors about her spread like wildfire all over the world. Rumors that state how grotesque her face was, that it was disfigured, burned and those who've seen it didn't live to see another day.

Luna Oswald heard these rumors and let them spread because if other people knew the real reason why her face must be kept hidden, war between Alphas' would be inevitable. That, and another reason...

moonlight must never touch her skin.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎-※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

"Alpha," Beta Enrico Hytes said in awe as he stared at the grand Pack House in front of them, it could easily be called as a castle because of how gargantuan it was. It was painted in white and gold and everything seemed so clean and perfect, so perfect that it looked unreal; as if it were only for display.

"Our pack will be saved!" Beta Hytes cried joyfully as he stared at his Alpha who could only nod and stare at the Pack House in front of them.

A massive fire took over his whole pack burning almost all of his territory while rouges from all angles descended down on his pack, he was strong but he could be stronger with his mate beside him. In the end his pack lost their land and they had no choice but to flee and save what is left to be saved.

The Supreme Council took notice of this and sent them to the Blue Orion Pack, the currently leading pack in terms of power and strength.

Alpha Horton went to step forward and his pack gave way for him, he might've lost his ability to shift because his wolf had withdrawn itself from him but he still has the Alpha command and it's the only thing that's making his pack members obey him.