Chapter 14 | Feelings

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 14 | Feelings

After a while Beta Valise decided to approach the door outside the private gym where Luna Oswald is currently at when his nose picked up a scent. It was weak and it was almost gone but it was there.

Someone was here.

He was about to knock when he saw lights pouring out of the door he had previously thought was closed. This made his growing suspicion grew even more. He looked at the opening and saw Luna Oswald finishing up, she was wiping up her sweat covered body and Beta Valise felt himself grew uncomfortable.

He quickly dismissed any vulgar thoughts about her and focused on the task at hand. Someone was here, someone must've saw her face but who?

He knocked three times before he entered, he saw Luna Oswald picking up her things and after fixing up she looked at him straight in the eyes. Beta Valise fought the urge to lower his eyes, her stare was so strong.

"Ava, there's something that you must know." Beta Valise said.

It must've been the urgency in his voice that made Luna Oswald knot her brows in confusion. Her beautiful face was delicately confused but her eyes were a different matter.

They were cold and dead.

"What is it, Beta Valise?" She asked

"Someone was here," Beta Valise said then added. "But that was not all, I believe he must've seen your face."

"How?" Luna Oswald furrowed her brows in confusion. How did this person managed to get undetected by her senses? Mind you she's the Luna of the Pack, her senses are definitely top notch so this incident made Luna Oswald feel some lingering suspicion.

"The door...was slightly opened when I arrived. I scented a faint scent of a male wolf, someone must've seen your face, Ava."

After Beta Valise said those words, Luna Oswald took a deep breath as sniffed the place. She vaguely smelled a foreign scent that was masked so well it managed to escape her detection. Luna Oswald silently reflected on herself, she became a bit lax once she's inside her home, this made her let down her guard - and that must never happen again.

Luna Oswald's face was unreadable, another problem emerged, this information must never reach the outside world for no other wolf must know what her face looks like.

People are power hungry creatures, every one seeks power and her power is the most desired power in the werewolf world.

She would be in danger if a word got out.

"We should make the necessary preparations to make sure that this would never get out of our territory," Luna Oswald said firmly. "Oh, and Desmond?" She called.

Beta Valise's heartbeat stopped momentarily and the proceeded to cadence. Hearing Luna Oswald say his name made him feel so...good.

"Yes, Ava?" He asked normally while trying to calm himself down. He wanted her to call him 'Desmond' again and again and again...

"I want you to find out who that wolf is." Luna Oswald demanded.

"It would be my pleasure, Luna." He wickedly smiled at her.

She would be more careful now. She could not afford any problems arising inside her pack, after all the dark day is closing in. This made an ache appear once more in Luna Oswald's chest.

"Luna Oswald," Beta Valise called her. "Alpha Horton seeks to discuss somethings with you. He is inside your office right now."

"Thank you, please inform him that I will be there in fifteen minutes."