22- Q and A

Kris

"So what should I do" I ask Anthony as we walk around the grocery store.

Jayden sent us to the store because the last few times she has been out she's been heckled by fans, and not the cute ones, the creepy ones, and Anthony is getting paranoid. So he insisted we went out instead. What he forgot is that we were not the ones making this food so the chances of us getting what she needs is very small.

"How should I know? I'm not the one going on the date" he insists while picking out a random cheese and throwing it in the cart. I take it out and replace it with the cheese Jayden actually asked for.

"Because you're her best friend and you know her better than anyone" I insist.

"But I've never taken her out on a date" he defends.

"Just tell me some things she would like to do and I can figure out the rest" I insist.

"I don't know! She likes animals and her favorite color is blue. She likes any type of thing that shows off her artistic or athletic abilities. I don't think there's anything that you could do that she wouldn't like" he claims.

"Welp, looks like I got some work to do" I admit.

We finish paying for these things we needed and head back home. When we get inside we find Jayden once again sitting upside down on the couch. She was typing away on her phone as we set the bags down.

"What are you doing" Anthony asks sitting down next to her on the couch.

"I'm doing a Q and A on Twitter" she claims as she types away on her phone.

"And how is that going" he wonders.

"Besides the significant number of dudes asking what kind of underwear I'm wearing right now, it's going pretty good" she admits. She turns herself upright and I sit on the other side of her.

"What's the next question you got" I ask.

"This one says "are you and Kris ever going to get together" with a bunch of kissy emojis" she says and I laugh.

"Tell her never" I joke and she rolls her eyes.

"I got a better idea" she claims.

She pulls up her camera on her phone before turning to me with a smirk. She presses her lips to mine and I try my best not to smile. It doesn't work because I felt her smile into it too. We break apart and she turns to looks at her phone. There sat a really cute picture of us kissing and this time I really do smile.

"Can you send me that" I ask and she giggles. She replies to the person on Twitter with nothing but that picture then sends me the picture in a text. Both of our phones start to blow up but the text I noticed most was from my mom. How she saw that picture so quickly is beyond me but Jayden and my mom are pretty good friends so who knows.

Why didn't you tell me you got together with Jayden!?!

I show Jayden the text and she laughs. I text her back before going back to helping Jayden with the Q and A. She answers a few more questions before she sees one and starts laughing.

"What" I ask.

"Look" she says shoving her phone in my face. It was a tweet from Anthony and I'm sure it was something stupid.

"How much cooler am I than kris" I read and I shake my head.

"There's only one right answer" Anthony calls out from the kitchen.

"You're an idiot" she yells back.

After a while she ends the q and a and starts to make lunch. I chill out in the kitchen and watch her cook as we talk back and fourth.

"Is it weird that people recognize you now" I wonder.

"Yeah. I mean two months ago I could walk throughout the city by myself and be unbothered. Now people ask for pictures and autographs, it's kind of crazy" she admits.

"Do you not like it" I ask.

"Oh no! I do. I will never get tired of hearing how my music helps people. This is what I was hoping it would do for people, people who are like me and only seem to find a outfit in music. I'm taken back by the amount of people who come up to me and tell me that I've helped them or just enjoy my voice. I just get overwhelmed easy. Sometimes I don't know what to say when a random person says they love me or wants to but me a drink. It's all so flattering, but I never wanted millions of fans or people willing to do things for me. I just wanted to make people feel something" she shrug.

"And that's one of the many things I love about you" I smile.

"Only one of them" she teases.

"There's a million reasons why I love you" I insist and she starts to blush.

"What are some of the other ones" she wonders.

"Literally everything about you. I love how you get mad whenever Anthony eat all the food you make but then you get extra happy because this means you get to cook again. I love how you sing about everything, it's relaxing honestly. I love how you refuse to believe there is bad people in this world, you always seem to be positive and it's addicting.

There's a lot of things I love about you. I can spend the rest of my life sitting here telling you the reasons as to why I love you the way I do. But that would be a waste of all the times I could be falling more in love" I insist.

"You guys are actually disgusting" Anthony says walking into the kitchen. Jayden takes her wooden spoon she was cooking with and whacks Anthony on the side of the head with it. I fall into a fit of laughter as he rubs his head.

"I hate when you do that" he whines.

"That was karma delivered by yours truly" she claims and I shake my head. Those two are something else really.