26- Aquarium Adventures

Kris

After Jayden releases her album it does exactly what we all expected it to do. In the first week alone she sold one and half million copies of her album between physical to digital. Sure a million of those were preordered, but it still is something that is unheard of. The type of music she makes isn't common, her songs aren't complied up of over used words or predictable chords. She says something someone else might say in a different way so her style is all of her own. She's unique in every sense of what she does and people really love it. Although it's not something a lot of people would have thought they would enjoy, it's something everyone needs. Deep down she finds something everyone cares about, and that's love, and she gets people to openly connect to her songs. It's how she got to Anthony really.

What she sings about goes deeper than the surface. And not a lot of people want to hear what she says because it's true. Although these songs are about Jayden and her experiences, they're being put out there so people know they're not alone. And the people are letting her know that they're listening too.

"This is crazy" Jayden gasps.

"What is it" I ask.

"I am the first female artist to have a solo written album without any features to go platinum in the first week of sales. And only the second one ever" she explains.

"Who's the first" I wonder.

"Micheal Jackson. And I have no issues taking back seat to Michael Jackson" she admits.

"Come here, I'm so proud of you" I insist opening my arms. She walks in and I warp my arms around her. She buries her face into my chest as I rock her back and fourth. "I just want you to know I'm so happy for you. And not even for selling that many records or the endless amount of recognition you deserve. I'm proud of you putting something out there that might not be popular but is the right thing to do. For not changing who you are as a person or a artist to appeal to everyone. I'm proud of you because you did what you needed to, and not what was easy. I love that this album is doing so great because it explains why you are so great. Why you are so amazing at what you do and how you do it. You're simply incredible Jay, I mean it" I say pulling away so I can see those golden eyes. She goes on her tip toes and pulls me down so she could kiss me.

"Baby, this album is us. It's who we were, who are going to be" she claims.

"Then I can't wait to see where we go" I admit.

Like the last few days Jayden's phone has been blowing up. I keep telling her she needs to get another one just for business but she claims she can barley keep track of one phone let alone two. But people were calling to congratulate her or ask for a interview or if it was Anthony ask her to bring a beer to his room because he is too lazy to get up. Regardless of who it is she has barley been able to put that thing down before it goes off again.

"Alright, this is what is going to happen. I'm turning this thing off before it stresses me out too much and we are going to do something fun before the game" she claims. She turns her phone off and sets it kiln the table.

"Are you sure about that? You could miss something important" I insist.

"Nothing is more important to me than you" she claims and I smile.

"Okay, then what should we do" I ask.

"We should go to the aquarium. I want to touch a shark" she claims.

"Do you think Manny is busy right now" I ask.

"No. He's probably just counting all his coins again" she claims.

"Okay then, let's pick up our man child and look at some animals" I shrug.

We go get Manny and start our trek through the aquarium. We take a lots of pictures and Manny reads every single description because he is one of those people. But not Jayden, she just wanted to hold the otters really. She was obsessed with them.

"Excuse me, Ms. Daniels" someone says and I turn around. Manny stands his ground in front off Jayden but she easily squeezes around him.

"That's me" she smiles.

"Hello. I am Tanya and I am the boss around here. I saw some pictures you posted on Twitter and I was wondering if you wanted to come meet some of the animals personally" she asks and Jayden nearly explodes right where she is standing.

"Seriously" she squeals causing me to laugh. She was such a innocent child at some times, but that's what makes her so lovable.

"Yeah. You and you friends can come follow me and we can get you some animals" the woman insists.

"Come on Manny! We're going to see animals" Jayden says jumping up and down around him. She always tries to get a rise out of him and if usually works because she's just that likable.

We get taken to the penguin enclosure where we got to feed them and take a bunch of pictures. The animals practically swarmed her, she didn't even have to bribe them with food. Even the animals love her.

After that we go to the dolphin enclosure. Her and I sit by the water and pet one of the dolphins.

"This is terrible. I want a dolphin now" she claims.

"Where in the world would you keep a dolphin" I laugh.

"I haven't worked out the details okay" she teases and I shake my head.

"Would you guys like to swim with them" Tanya asks.

"You're joking" Jayden gasps.

"I am not. We have some wet suits for you guys if you're interested" she insists.

"I am very interested" Jayden insists.

We get changed and the trainers tell us the rules. I wasn't really sure what I would do once I'm in there, but I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Eventually we get in the water and the dolphins swim over. They give us kisses and we talk to them and what started off as a day of nothing turned into one of the best days of my life. I guess that's the power of having a girlfriend who is as spectacular as Jayden is.