28- Over My Head

Jayden

"Three words to describe you go" Kris says.

"I hate my life" I reply.

"That's four" he says.

"Does it matter" I question.

"Not really" he shrugs.

We sit in the studio because Tyler asked me to meet him here and I was out with Kris already so he tagged along. But like always I got pretty bored quickly and we started to ask each other cheesy questions.

"Okay, my turn. What is it that you look for in a person" I ask.

"I don't look for anything" he claims and I laugh.

"What do you mean you don't look for anything" I ask.

"I mean that it would be silly of me to compile these great ideas of what I want in a person and expect them to meet my expectations. That's ridiculous. Instead I look at a person and find something I like about them" he explains.

"So what is it about me that's got you hooked" I ask.

"Everything" he replies.

"You can't sit here and say you don't have a set of values you look for a person but pick values in a person then not tell me what you value about me" I insist and he laughs.

"Jayden, I need you to listen and listen close. There isn't a damn thing about you that don't absolutely adore. I like your quirks and kinks and everything else that comes with it. I like how your hair looks fluffy in the morning. I like how you sing in the shower. I like how you sing in general" he goes on.

"Okay okay, I get it" I blush.

"I'm sorry, am I embarrassing you" he teases.

"A little" I admit touching my face.

"I'm sorry. Come here" he says jumping on the couch. He pulls me into a giant bear hug with his arms and legs practically suffocating me like a andaconda.

"Krissss" I whine as he holds me tight.

"Jaydeeeen" he says back. I stop my fussing and let him hold me. I let out a huff and he smiles down at me.

"Am I... interrupting something" a voice says and we break apart. I see Tyler standing at the door pointing backwards in case he needed to dart.

"No, we were just messing around" I assure him.

"Okay then. Thanks for coming in so short notice" he says sitting across from Kris and I.

"So what do you have for me? A new music video? A new song" I ask.

"The tour" he replies.

"The tour" I ask.

"The Heart Wide Open debut world tour. The first of your career and already in popular demand. Of course there's some things we need to talk about but it's pretty much already done" he explains.

"Well what do I need to know" I ask.

"It goes through four countries and 30 cities in three months. I planned it in the off-season because I knew you throw a fit if I didn't. The week of Christmas you'll be down in Florida so you can be with your family. There's a bunch of little details that I don't care to go into and you don't care to hear about but it's happening" he says.

"Sweet! It sounds like fun. Is anyone touring with me" I ask.

"We haven't figured it out yet. Probably some small cover band, you don't have a ton of music out yet so you guys can cover something together. Who knows" he shrugs.