47- Making It Work

Jayden

As the boys head to the field to work out I head out to do something of my own. I had gotten a email about doing a magazine excerpt for people magazine and originally I said no. But after what happened and how confused people are about what happened and what's happening next I agree to do it.

So I head to a little warehouse in the middle of Mesa Arizona where they had a photo shoot set up. I had done a few before but that was for album stuff and pictures for posters and shirts at concerts. Never a hour long shoot with different outfits and hair styles and stuff.

So I get there and get my hair and makeup done. I was blessed to get the same hair and makeup people from the AMAs. I'm not sure how that happened but I honestly loved them and they made this so much easier. I change into the first outfit before going out to the backdrop.

We take about twenty pictures in that outfit and in different poses

We take about twenty pictures in that outfit and in different poses. As soon as I start to get sweaty it was time to change. They fix my makeup and change my hair into a straight slick back pony tail. I get into my next outfit and I have to laugh.

"Is there a reason I feel like I should be on the field right now" I laugh pointing to my jersey and baseball pants they had me in. They even had cleats and a baseball cap on me. How did I even get here?

"Same reason I'm here" a voice says and I see Anthony walk up to me.

"Me too" Kris says appearing from beside him.

"Well this just got a hell of a lot more fun" I smile.

We walk back to the photo shoot and they put us in poses. We try to keep it together, we really did. But the professionalism lasted about ten seconds before the silliness takes over.

"Okay, now Kris I want you to hop on my back then Jayden you get on his" Anthony instructs.

"I don't know about that" the photographer says.

"It'll be fine, I promise" Anthony insists.

Kris jumps up there and by some miracle my tiny little body lands on top of Kris'. Anthony stumbles a little but finds his feet again.

"Take the picture" he mumbles and the photographer just shakes his head. "Take the picture" he grunts causing me to laugh.

A second later we all fall to the ground and I land safely, unfortunately for the two people under me. I continue to laugh and Kris pulls me down with him. He plants a kiss on my cheek and I hear Anthony fake gag. I send him a glare and he stops.

"Somehow I got a bunch of great shots of you three" the guy laughs and I shrug. We just work well together I guess.

They go off and I go into one last outfit. It was almost a exact replica of the dress I wore in the Stay music video. Just a simple white dress both beautiful and simple. They curl my hair and take the make up off which I had no problems with. They send me out there and I see Kris was still here. But now he wore all white like he did that morning on the beach. I smile big as memories of that day dance through my head. That was my first song and first hit. My first music video with the first guy I ever fell in love with.