Introduction

Veronica

Music was playing loudly in the background to At The Club by Jacquees, but the only thing that I could hear was the intense breathing of Shayne and myself. His hands were slightly on my hips and my whole body was leaned up on him. His hot breath and his bottom lip hit my neck and it caused me to leaned my head back. His hands gripped on my hips and I put my hands on his.

I didn't want this to stop.

Why didn't I want this to stop?

I kept moving my hips to the music though and I could hear Shayne's slight moans. I grinned and kept doing it as I felt his him grip me more, but as good as this kind of stuff goes, there's always something to end it. I opened my eyes to seeing Ian making his way towards us; I instantly elbowed Shayne and heard him groan. He let go of my hips and backed away from me when Ian walked up to us.

"Ronnie, you gotta come with me," Ian said to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"Anthony is throwing up in the bathroom right now," Ian replied. "I was just with him and all of a sudden, he is drinking his ass off and dancing around the dance floor while trying not to puke." I shook my head and sighed. "He needs you right now, Ronnie."

"Okay," I said to him. "Lead the way then." He turned around and started walking, but I looked back at Shayne. "I'm sorry, I..."

"No need to explain," he said. "Go. He needs you."

I nodded and turned away from Shayne. Ian was standing on the dance floor waiting for me and we walked to the bathroom. When Ian opened the men's bathroom, I saw Anthony sitting on the dirty bathroom floor and his head was beside the toilet. "Fuck," I mumbled. I ran over to him and kneeled down on the floor next to him; placing my hands on his back and arm. "Ant?"

He looked up at me and drunkenly smiled as he had a bit of puke on his jacket. "Veronica, hey.." He slurred out. "Why are you in th-the men's ba-bathroom?" I slowly rubbed his back and looked at him. He was pale as a ghost and his breath smelled like straight alcohol. I'm gonna kill Joven the next time I see him. I know he was the one who did this.

"Anthony, we need to take you home," I said as my pink hair fell towards my face. I hated that tonight was ending like this, but maybe that was a good thing since Shayne and I almost ruined it. I helped lift Anthony off the floor and he put his arm around the back of my neck while I put my arm around his back and hand on his side.

"I love you, R-Ronnie," he slurred out. I had my other hand on his chest and slightly patted on him. He groaned and leaned his head on me. I looked over at Ian who took my hand off of Anthony's chest and lead the way out of the club. All I could see was the Smosh family all out on the dance floor, but the one person I saw was at the end of the bar with his fingers on the straw of his drink.

Shayne.

He looked at me and I couldn't help, but to feel my heart sink down my chest. He didn't react to looking at me as I did with him, but he did look away from me and back to his drink. I was hurt by how I acted towards him. I should've never danced with him tonight, but after everything I was going through, I needed it.

Maybe it's just because I needed the change.

We walked out of the bar and walked over to Ian's car. I helped Anthony get in the backseat and he just laid his body down. "He might get sick in your car, Ian," I said to him. I looked over at Ian who was giving me a disappointing look. "What?" I shut the door and crossed my arms.

"What the hell was that on the dance floor?" Ian asked me.