One: Unhappiness

Earlier that day....

"Why are you up so early?" Anthony groaned out and pushed his face into a pillow. I chuckled and slipped my black boots on. "We don't have to go to work for another hour, V."

"That's exactly why you need to be up, lazy," I said to him. "I'm going out to breakfast with Tristan and you're more than welcome to come."

"Oh sure, let me go out to breakfast with you and Tristan, and hear how a new girl he is talking too can't stand how he flirts with every girl."

"Personality, Ant," I said to him. He chuckled and sat up from the bed. "Plus, I wanna get to work and talk to Matt Raub about Summer Games." He sighed, but reached over to grab my arm. "Ant, no." He just smiled and pulled me to him. I sat on his lap and looked at him. To know all the stuff he has done for me over two years just makes me so happy.

Happy... I forgot what that felt like.

I put my hand through his hair and played with the little curls. "I forgot how much I love your fake nails," he said. I hit his arm and he just laughed. This man had meant so much to me since I first met him. He got me a job at Smosh as a producer working along side with Matt Raub and Sarah Whittle and I helped him pick amazing people to work with him like Courtney and Shayne. That was the first month of our relationship too.

We started living together after being together for eighteen months, but that's when stuff started going a bit downhill for the both of us. I was either too hard on him at work or he wasn't taking anything seriously with what we told him to do. He wasn't taking Smosh seriously anymore and I was starting to sense him being unhappy. He was only happy around me.

I wish I only felt the same way.

"Please don't go back to sleep," I said to him. I kissed his forehead again, but he looked up at me and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back and got up from his lap since my phone went off and I picked it up from the nightstand. It was Tristan saying he was waiting for me outside. I slipped it in my back pocket and grabbed my wallet. "I'll see you at work, Ant."

"I love you," he said as I started walking out. I paused at the doorway and put my hand on the door.

"Love you too," I said quietly, but enough for him to hear me. I walked out of the room and started walking in the hallway, but slowly to look at all the photos. All photos I have taken of the Smosh family and all photos that Mari had taken on my camera of Anthony and I. Everyone had expected us to be together forever. What's changing now?

I put my hand on the one photo that Matt Raub took of me and the rest of the Smosh family. We were all so happy. I smiled and dragged my hand on the wall as I was walking out. I loved those guys no matter what. I was never hard on them at work and I basically let them get away with everything. Especially Shayne since he was always making everyone laugh when we needed to be serious.

You couldn't get mad at Shayne. He was just always there to make you laugh when you needed it or just when he wanted to make himself laugh. God only knows he does that so much now. I'll never forget when Shayne first auditioned because he had me laughing more than he had Ian and Anthony laughing with his impressions.

I also remembered the little crush I had on him too, but after being with Anthony for a while and falling in love with him, the crush went away. It might've been because Shayne and I are the same age too, but I didn't think much about it after how serious Anthony and I got.

Shayne and I were pretty close though since we saw each other almost everyday and joked about the dumbest things. I've even met his best friend Damien when Shayne invited him to be in Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover with Courtney and Olivia, and I could see the similarities between the two and it was terrifying.