Nineteen: Insanity

Two weeks it's been since Shayne and I's first sex encounter and one week since Shayne and I have even spoken to each other. It was driving me insane to know that him and I weren't talking and if we did, it was only for a quick minute and he would go back to work and try to avoid me. I couldn't deal with our friendship being affected after this. Not after all that him and I have gone through together.

For the past week, Anthony has still been making himself this "perfect" boyfriend to make sure I'm still in his life and it was starting to be a bit much. The fact that anytime I went into my office, there were roses sitting on my desk and then him bringing me food when I was slammed at work with editing scripts and videos. Though I do appreciate it, I didn't appreciate when he brought it to me and expected me to have lunch with him right away.

He's becoming this clingy boyfriend and I don't like it. That's not what I wanted from him.

Marissa and I were in my office uploading a Smosh Vlog where Courtney, Shayne, Olivia, and Noah play That Awkward Moment since recently, we had uploaded the video Anthony had came up with that day at lunch. That was very awkward for me to stand and watch since whenever I laughed at Shayne's jokes, I felt like I was committing a crime and I didn't know if it was okay since Shayne and I weren't speaking.

He ended this thing between us, but it ended our friendship.

We broke a huge trust in our friendship after fucking and it was like we couldn't go back to who we were before that. The dance didn't even ruin our friendship; I ruined it by fucking him. Three times I should add since I had initiated the first kiss every single time. But even though sleeping with Shayne is great, I just missed him. I missed our conversations, our jokes, our laughs.

I missed him.

"Everyone is definitely gonna get a kick out of Shayne saying ketchup," Marissa said with a laugh.

"I know I did," I said. "I-" I paused and put my hand on my chest to let out a burp.

"Whoa, you okay, Ronnie?" Marissa asked me as she placed her hand on my back. "That burp did not sound so good."

"Yeah, I think so. I-" I wasn't fine. I put my hand on my mouth and got up from my chair. I grabbed my little trash can that sat beside my desk and threw up instantly in it. Marissa quickly reacted and pulled my hair back as I got sick into the trash can. I spit a few times and sat the trash can back down. "Thank you, Marissa."

"No problem," she said as she put my hair down. I sat back down on my desk and put my hand through my hair. "Do you need me to take over so you can go home?"

"No, I'm okay," I said to her. "I don't know where that came from."

"You're stressing yourself too much about work, V," Marissa stated. "Here, I'll get some of this done. Just take an hour break and I'll help you out." She took my laptop and started walking out of my office.

"Marissa, you don't have too," I said to her.

"It's the least I can do," she said. "Just relax and enjoy the hour break. I'll come back if I have any questions."

"Thank you," I said to her. She smiled and nodded, then walked out of my office. I laid my head down on my desk, but only for a second since I heard my door open right away. I looked up to see Boze's smiling face. "Hey."

"Hey, you alright?" Boze asked me. "You're not looking yourself today an-" she started sniffing and gagged a bit. "What in the name of the hot lord is that smell?"

"Yeah, I should get this trash can out of here," I said to her.

"Get one of the guys to do it," she said. She leaned out the doorway and goes, "Flitz, can you take Veronica trashcan out of here? It's stinking up her office right now."