Thirty Three: Questions and Answers

"You going to be okay here alone?" Anthony asked me. I was setting my camera up in the kitchen to do a Q&A for my channel that I decided to do today instead of going into work. A tweet was already sent out to the fans so they can ask me questions while Anthony helped me set the camera on the tripod and directing it towards where I would be sitting.

"I'll be fine, Ant," I replied. "I'm a big girl; I can take care of myself."

"Ron, you can barely go to the store by yourself," Anthony stated. I gave him the middle finger while walking over to the chair I was going to sit at. I sat down and chuckled at his dumb remark. "Looks good."

"Thanks, I try," I joked; doing a fake hair flip since my hair was up in a bun and I couldn't do a real one for him.

Anthony looked up at me and shook his head with his smile. I smiled back and giggled. "It's set up. I didn't turn it on, but it's set up and ready for you Q&A," Anthony said. I got up and walked to him.

"Thank you, baby!" I said while putting my hands on his chest and tiptoeing up to him to give him a small kiss. He kissed me back and smiled at me once I pulled away. "Now get to work. They need you more than they need me."

"They might not need you, but I do," he said as he put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. I wasn't even rolling my eyes at this because he wasn't wrong; this week was going to be hard for all of us. It's only Monday and his party is going to be this upcoming Friday which excited yet saddened me. It was becoming too much of a reality for me and I'm getting more scared of letting go.

"I know you do," I said as I placed my hand on his cheek. "You're gonna get through it this week. I know it's not technically your last week, but I'm proud of how you're handling this, babe. You're still making videos with them with a smile on your face and getting through the harder videos with you departure. I'm proud of you, Anthony."

He smiled and hugged me while I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're going to do great there, Ron. They love and look up to your bright personality, and I just know you're gonna get your spotlight there. Just like you will this year on Summer Games." He kissed my forehead and I smiled widely. "I love you so much, Veronica."

I looked up at him and softly smiled. "I love you too, Anthony," I said. I let go of him and playfully punched his chest. "Now get out of here. We both have shit to do."

"Yes, ma'am," he said as he started backing out of the kitchen. "I'll see you later." I waved bye to him and watched him walk out. I put my hand on the side of my neck and scratched the back of it with my index and middle finger. My hickey was slowly going away and not as noticeable as it was before which was good for me so I didn't have to keep my hair down. My hair was up in its normal messy bun and I was just wearing a boy white tank top and black joggers with my bright pink socks.

It's a lazy day for me and I don't have them often.

I walked over to the camera and clicked it on, then walked over to my chair and sat down. I cleared my throat and looked at the camera with a smile on my face. "What's up, guys? I know it's been so long since I've posted a video, but hey, being one of the main producers and directors of Smosh can get pretty busy. Plus, I've been dealing with a lot of personal shit and I know that negativity would've been shown on camera and you guys don't deserve that.

"And out of respect for myself, I'm not going to explain what personal shit I've dealt with, but all that matters is that I'm better now and happy again!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it while putting it on the table in front of me. "Now a lot has happened the last time I posted so I asked you guys via Twitter to ask me some questions for this video because what's a Q&A without any questions?"