Seven: Confrontation

As I was driving home, I was thinking about what to say to Anthony today. I knew I was going to bring up the picture of Shayne and I, but we needed to talk about our relationship. We haven't even spoke about what happened Friday night with my little outburst on our relationship and I knew I had to be the one to bring it up because he wouldn't.

It's just how he is and I needed him to get out of it.

I pulled up into our driveway and took my keys out of the ignition. I didn't take my jeep out as much since Anthony normally drove me around and I didn't mind it, but I loved driving and I loved this jeep more than anything. Anthony tried dropping me off at my parents house today, but I rejected the idea instantly.

My phone started ringing and I looked to see the photo of Ant and I that we took on my birthday. I smiled, but started thinking that was the last time we were ever happy. "Hey Ant," I answered.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna be home in a bit," he told me. "How was lunch today?"

"It was great," I said to him. "I got to see dad for about five minutes, but it was all worth it. Mia keeps begging me to bring her to work so she can meet everyone."

"I think we could arrange that," he said.

"Ant.."

"What is the worst she is going to do?" Anthony asked me. "If anything, she can sit in your office while you work on set with us or she can stand quietly and watch. Sarah and Joe aren't going to mind, and I know Matt won't either if she'd rather watch Smosh Games instead. Knowing Matt Raub, he will be in her ear the whole time."

I giggled and slightly nodded to myself. "You're totally right," I said to him. "Well, I'll see when she's free during the week. I have to remember what days she has off from college. She didn't quit like you and I have."

"Shhh!" Anthony said into the phone. "That's suppose to be a secret!"

"It's not a secret whatsoever, hun," I said with a chuckle. "You have made a video clearly stating you quit."

"You aren't with your mom still, are you?"

"No, but I know Mia has probably told her since Mia watches you guys every single day," I stated with a chuckle.

"Dammit Mia," he said. I kept laughing at him. Anthony had his moments when I could stand him, but I also knew he was around Ian too. "Alright babe, I'll see you in a bit."

He hung up the phone this time and I knew I should've been shocked by the whole thing, but he said he would see me in a bit so why would he say he love me? The more I kept thinking about that, the more I realized that sounded awful.

But I'm also awful for falling out of love with him so I'm no better.

I walked inside my house and walked towards my room until my phone started going off once again. I looked to see a photo of Tristan and I from when we were eleven years old. "What's up, Tiss?" I answered.

"Hey," he said to me. "How was lunch with your mom and Mia?"

"It was great," I replied. "We joked about you and talked about who Mia crushes on at Smosh."

"Wait, hold up, you made jokes about me?"

"Do you know Mia has a crush on Flitz? Out of all people, and she even admitted to liking Shayne too."

"You're not doing this to me, you pain in my ass," he said. I started laughing and I sat on my bed. "What were the jokes?"

"How you're into light skin girls," I admitted.

"Just not you," he stated.

"Fuck you," I said with a chuckle. He started laughing on the other side and I rolled my eyes.