Thirty: The Video

As much as I hated to wait for Sarah to bring me the scripts she wanted me to edit, I couldn't help but to think about last night while I was sitting in my office. Thinking about how Shayne looked when we were in the pool together and how blue his eyes looked with even the lights hitting it. How his white shirt was so see through that I could see his abs and how his hair was pushed back from being wet. It felt like torture, and he wasn't even doing it on purpose.

That night, we were all soaked and had to stay there a little bit longer just to get dry. Luckily, I had clothes for the girls to wear while Tristan dried our clothes, but it didn't help the boys since they had to sit outside and shiver with their towels wrapped around them. Even Los Angeles has a bit of a breeze sometimes in May, but being inside with Boze and Mari was great since I never really get to spend much time with them. Especially Mari, but we couldn't help the fact we were always busy, and it wasn't like Peter and Anthony were such great friends.

Anthony and Peter don't hate each other, but Peter isn't Ian and that's why Anthony would much rather go on double dates with Ian and Pamela. I don't have a problem with Pam, but I have a problem with the fact that I'm able to sit at dinner with her, but Anthony can't sit at dinner with Peter. It's not fair and I know the same thing would happen if anything ever happened between Boze and Tristan. But of course, that would never happen since Boze and Tristan are the most stubborn people on the planet.

But everyone left that night very late since our clothes hadn't dried and some of us had to take some of Tristan's towels just so we didn't get the seats in our cars wet. I had nothing to worry about since I was dry, but Anthony was still soaking wet from the pool and needed the towel to ride home in. I wasn't having him sit in my car wet and mess my seats up. I loved this jeep way too much for Anthony's wet ass messing it up.

I might love the jeep more than I love Anthony; that's really pathetic.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. "Come in," I said to them. The door opened to Josh Mattingly, one of the producers, showrunners, writers; hell, he did it all. He was a very important part to Smosh and it would be shit without him. "Hey Josh, what's up?"

"Hey, what are your plans for the rest of the night?" Josh asked me as he crossed his arms.

"Well, right now, I'm waiting for Sarah to come in here with a script she asked me to edit an-"

"Yeah yeah, I don't give a shit. Tell her to edit it herself," he interrupted me to say. I giggled and shook my head at him. "We are shooting a Show With No Name episode and I need you on camera with Shayne and Noah."

"Why me?" I asked him.

"Because Courtney, Olivia, and Keith have left. Ian was talking about doing some sort of dinner with Anthony later; I don't know if that shit is true or not."

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Yes, it's true."

"And Smosh Games has their own shit going on, but Noah and Shayne were the only ones that said they could. Plus, fans go fucking batshit crazy over you and want you in videos more," Josh admitted.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"Ronnie, I do read the comments on YouTube," he replied. "And we gotta give the people what they want, Veronica Cruz!" I laughed and slightly shrugged. "So gets your ass up and come with me to shoot this shit."

"I will in a minute," I said to him. "I gotta find Anthony and tell him that I'm not coming home with him tonight then. I'll meet you in there."

"Fair enough," he said to me. "I'll go find Sarah and tell her to piss off." I just looked at him and he says, "but I'll say it in a nicer way."