Two: Shayne Topp

"Dawg, why does your best friend always check out my ass and boobs every time I go meet you outside?" Boze asked me. Boze was with me in my office since I had to put scripts that Shayne and Noah wrote on my desk for future sketches. I needed to look over them, but hearing Boze's rant about my best friend was more entertaining. I leaned back on my desk and chuckled at her. "It's literally every time, V."

"He's got a thing for you, Boze. I don't know what more to say," I chuckled out.

"You can say how you're gonna tell him to keep his eyes on mine and not on my chest," she said with a laugh. I started laughing too and I looked behind her to see Shayne coming in. Boze turned around and did a small wave. "What's up, Shayne?"

"Hey Boze," he said. He walked up to me and put his arm around my neck. "What's up with you, doll face?"

"Doll face, eh?" I asked him. He started laughing since a bit of my Canadian accent came out. "Do they even make light skin dolls?"

"Dude, they got a whole bunch of different Barbie dolls now. They definitely make dolls for light skin girls like us," she said to me.

"Only difference is that Veronica has real hair," Shayne said. My mouth dropped and I watched Boze punch Shayne in his arm as he started laughing. Shayne removed his arm way from my neck and I walked back behind my desk. Boze laughed and walked out of my office while Shayne stood on the other side of my desk. "Have you been able to look over the sketch I've been working on?"

"Joe just gave them to me today," I told him. "Don't worry. I'll read them up and if I have any questions about it, you know I'll find you, but you do a good job on these sketches. You deserve the credit." He smiled and nodded at me. "You going to the party tonight?"

"Was thinking about it," he responded. I sat at the desk and grabbed the script. When I crossed my legs, Shayne started laughing and I looked up at him. "I'm just looking at your outfit and thinking of how you do not dress like a producer."

"Perks of having no dress code here, hun," I said with a grin. "I think you should go tonight. It would be great to see you in a club."

"I can't dance, Veronica," he said with a chuckle. "I hardly drink either."

"That's bullshit," I stated. He instantly busted out laughing and I couldn't help but to laugh with him. "I can teach you few dance moves. I'm not just a photographer and a producer."

"Not to mention..." he paused and shook his head. "Never mind." I just raised my eyebrow, but I knew he wasn't going to budge. "So you and Anthony are definitely going?"

"Yeah, when we leave here, I'm changing out of this and we will go," I said to him. "It's funny because Lasercorn isn't really the type to go to the club."

"I think they plan this just so they can go out drinking and partying," he said. I giggled and slightly shrugged. "Everything been okay lately?"

I looked into his blue eyes for a second. "Shayne..."

"I know you hate that I keep asking you and I think I've asked you every single day for about a month now, but you haven't been yourself and I just want you to know you can talk to me. I know I'm not Anthony and I know I'm not Tristan, but I'm still someone who will listen, V," he said.

My mouth opened to speak out, but my attentions turned to Anthony who walked into my office. "Ant, hey," I said to him. I got up from my chair and looked at Shayne. "We will talk later." He just nodded and walked out of my office. I looked at Anthony and smiled. "What's up?" I asked him while crossing my arms.

"What were you and Shayne talking about?" he asked me.

"Oh, just his script," I lied. "And just about the party tonight." Well I told the truth there. He nodded and I smiled towards him. "See, when you get up early enough, you can make yourself look decent to go to work."