Thirty One: A Beauty Mark

Thinking back to how Shayne and I ended things last night made me realize how much of a terrible person I was and that I had no self control. Right after we finished, the car was so fogged up with heat from our hot breaths and our hot bodies being pressed up against each other. Never fucked in a car before; not the best place, but the closeness was what made it better.

He took me home right after and luckily, Anthony was asleep, but I still had to take a shower since I was that sweaty from the car and I didn't want to lay next to Anthony right after sleeping with someone else. It just made me feel dirty, but I even felt dirtier getting into bed since he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. This is why I never came home after having sex with Shayne because it just felt wrong and I somehow can't manage to stop myself from letting this happen.

Damn you, Shayne Topp.

I was in my bathroom getting ready since it was finally Saturday, and Boze and I are suppose to go to lunch and go to the mall, but she hasn't even woken up yet so I had to get ready a little earlier to get her up. I was blow drying my hair since I had finished my makeup and I was going to try out this purple color that Mari suggested for me since she knows I like having a little color to my hair but not too much to settle with.

I love my hair way too much to stick to one color so I'll keep putting this in my hair that washes out easily.

I sat the blow dryer down and grabbed the spray, but when I picked my hair up, I noticed something on my neck that I didn't see earlier. "What ar- oh fuck me," I said as I pushed my hair back and looked right at the hickey that was on the side of my neck. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" I slammed the bottle down on the counter of the sink and walked out of my bathroom.

Thankfully, Anthony left first thing this morning to hang out with Ian because if he had only saw this hickey, what would he have thought? He isn't as dumb as everyone makes him out to be and that's why I'm surprised that he hasn't put the puzzle pieces together about Shayne and I. Ian figured it out, why hasn't Anthony?

I went up to my phone to see a message from Boze. I picked it up and unlocked it with my thumbprint which opened Boze's message. She was telling me that she was up and she was getting ready, but I had to call her. I clicked on her name, hit call, and put her on speaker. "What's up, Ron?"

"Hey, do you have any concealer? Or just any good liquid foundation that covers up marks?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah, dawg. You know your boy has acne," Boze replied. I chuckled and kept looking down at the floor. "I'll have it set up for you when you get here. See you in a bit."

"Alright, bye," I said to her. I hung the phone up and sat it back down on the nightstand. I put my hand on my neck and shook my head, but walked back to the bathroom to spray this purple in my hair. I picked the bottle back up and started spraying the purple into my hair, but as I was doing it, I couldn't stop thinking about this hickey.

I've never been careless enough to get one, but that's because Anthony knows how I feel about them and I know how everyone is at work with the teasing. This time, it was more me being paranoid of everyone questioning it and Anthony realizing he wasn't the one who gave this to me. Anthony has never given me one because I've stopped him every time, but I guess Shayne and I were way too into the moment for me to realize what he was doing.

I do remember little of him being near my neck and kissing on it, but never did I remember him sucking on it and biting it. Then again, I scratch his back up all to hell every single time so maybe that was his payback, but at least his back is covered by a shirt where my neck is hardly ever covered by my hair. Plus, as much as I push my hair back or pull it up in a bun when I'm hot or tired of it, my neck is out for everyone to see and this isn't something I want to show off.