Sixteen: Decisions

"Pretty sure we broke my fucking desk, Shayne," I joked out while slipping my jacket back on. He chuckled and put his top back over his head and slipped it down his body. I was still on top of my desk and I started shaking the desk to hear the squeaks. "Fuck, Shayne..."

He walked back over to me and put his hand on my waist and instantly pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and put my hand on his chest getting ready to push him back, but he stopped the kissing and we put our foreheads together.

"What are we doing, Shayne?" I asked him. He pulled away from me and walked over to slip his shoes on. "This is obviously not going to stop be-"

"Because you can't keep your hands off of me," Shayne stated.

"Because you're the first person in a while that I've had feelings like this for," I corrected. He just stood there and looked down. "I don't know if it's just sexual feelings..."

"You won't admit it's more than that, but go on," Shayne interrupted to say. I started biting my tongue and grinning while looking down at the floor. We fuck and now we're gonna argue? "Well, what do you want it to be, Ronnie? Do you want to just keep fucking behind your boyfriends back or do you actually want to breakup with him to save you the trouble?"

"Shayne..."

"Either way," he started off saying. He took a deep breath and looked deep into my eyes. "I'll respect your choice. Fucking behind Anthony's back is wrong, but if it helps you open your eyes."

"I'll let you know, Shayne," I said to him. He nodded and opened the door to my office. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

He looked back at me and nodded. "See you, doll face." He patted the door frame and walked out. I smiled at his reassurance that we were okay, but I groaned to myself and put my hands on my face. What am I going to do? I just fucked Shayne Robert Topp once again and now I'm hurting him more than I'm hurting Anthony. But my thoughts didn't last long since a short figure walked in the doorway with their mouth dropping.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"I fucking knew it!" Boze yelled out to me. I jumped off the desk and ran over to her to look outside of my office. "Relax, Shayne rushed out of here and Joe is in his office." I sighed and Boze backed up as I started shutting the door behind me. "I fucking knew it, Ronnie."

"Boze, stop," I said as we started walking towards the elevator.

"And the fact you guys did it again and on your desk...!"

"Ericka Bozeman!" I yelled out. We stopped walking and she looked at me. "Please stop. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. It just happened and I wasn't able to talk to you about it yet. Not here anyway." I started walking towards the elevator and instantly hit the down button. She walked over to me slowly and I sighed. "I didn't want you looking at me differently and I didn't want another Tristan lecturing me about what I've done."

"Oh please, you know I'm nothing like Tristan and I would not lecture you on this shit," Boze said as we walked into the elevator. Shayne really rushed out of here, but something tells me that Boze must've startled him and he didn't want her asking questions to why he was leaving my office. The doors shut and I leaned back once again on this elevator wall. "What happened, Ronnie?"

"We fucked, Boze," I replied. I looked at her and took a deep breath. "After Shayne left here, he went out looking for me and he is a lot smarter than you, Tristan, and Anthony since he checked my location on the iPhone."

"Well fuck, all of us are dumb as hell," she stated. I chuckled and looked down at the floor. "So he found you?"

"Yeah," I answered. "At a bar. I was drinking and I opened up to him about what happened with Anthony and I."