Twenty Five: Feelings

"Sweetie, I'm okay with leaving. You've done enough for us," my mom stated. It was Monday and mom, dad, and Mia were finally back from dad's business trip. Mom was here to pick up Yoshi, but I was trying to talk her into staying here for a bit to hang out with me. It was around that time for me to see her anyway and I was going to be home for the rest of the day anyway caring for Yoshi even if they hadn't come today.

But I already knew they would; mom made sure to call me fifty times last night to let me know. It's not fun trying to have sex and sleep when your mom is calling to check up on you. Kills the mood during sex and pisses you off when you're trying to sleep. Funny thing was that I was on top this time and Anthony was only annoyed because I kept stopping from my phone going off. No wonder he took over after the third call.

"I just know after everything you and Anthony have gone through, you've taken some time off and I don't need you missing another day for me," mom admitted.

"Mom, it's okay," I said to her. "I don't get to see you that much and work was completely fine with it. Plus, if it's that big of a deal, I can go later. They don't need me much today since they are recording Anthony's departing videos."

"Wait, what?" Mom asked me. "Anthony is leaving Smosh?"

"Yeah," I slowly replied to her. "And I just couldn't be there to watch it. I already got upset last night with him when he was trying to make the video for his channel; I didn't want to get upset again and face seeing him get upset again."

"I understand, sweetheart," mom said to me. I nodded and instantly put my hand on my stomach. Something wasn't right and I didn't want to seem too obvious since I didn't want to explain my pregnancy risk to my mom. I got up from sitting on the coffee table and mom kept her eyes on me. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I responded. She was sitting on the couch while Yoshi was curled up in her lap, but he had looked up at me when I got up. "I just need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." She nodded and I walked towards the main bathroom in our house. We only had two bathrooms and this particular bathroom was rarely used since Anthony and I only use our bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and left it cracked open a bit knowing that my mom would try to talk to me still from the living room to the bathroom. I walked over and sat down on the toilet instantly (since apparently the seat was up; did Anthony actually use this bathroom recently?), but I was breathing heavy as I started pulling my pants. I knew what I was going to see and I wasn't prepared for it since Boze made such a big deal about it when I knew it wasn't a big deal.

I was just late; I knew I was, but Boze had to make it seem like I was pregnant. I knew I wasn't and the proof was there when I saw the small amount of blood on my underwear. "Fuck," I said to myself. I put my hands on my face and felt my eyes starting to water since my thoughts were getting heavy about this whole thing. A small part of me like the idea of having a child, but another part told me that this is what was best and now I can really try to work out my relationship with Anthony.

Just how the fuck was I suppose to tell Shayne?

I opened the sink drawer in the bathroom to see if there was tampons because asking my mom to get me one from my bathroom was not something I wanted to do. I reached to grab a tampon from the box and quickly opened it up and put it in before throwing the rest in the trash can next to me. I took my pants off completely and pulled my underwear off since they were no good anymore and threw them into the trash as well.

I slipped my sweatpants back on and just decided to not wear underwear until mom left. The area was clean and had a tampon in so I had nothing to worry about until it needed to be taken out. I got up from the toilet, flushed, then turned around to wash my hands. "Hey Ronnie!" Mom called out. I dried my hands on the towel that laid on the towel rack and waited for my mom to finish what she was saying. "Why is Anthony leaving the company?"