Thirty Two: Guilt

Shayne

"Is this what you both do on the weekends?" Noah asked me as Damien and I furiously pressed buttons playing Super Smash Bros. "Do you guys just sit at each other's houses playing games all day?"

"Either that or I'm at my apartment and Shayne is at his, and we are playing online with each other," Damien stated. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Sounds about right," I said to him. "After I beat Damien-"

"He won't beat me," Damien interrupted me to say.

"When I beat Damien, we will go get lunch, Noah," I finished saying. "Did you even know where you want to eat with your picky ass?"

"This is why I like Veronica more," Noah said. I laughed and kept focusing on the game, but I heard my phone go off on the coffee table and Noah looked at me. "Wait, you have friends other than us?"

"Yeah, Denise," I joked. Denise is his mother and since he joked about Ronnie, I joked about his mom. "It's probably Courtney or Olivia."

Noah reached over to grab my phone that was turned over and when he flipped it over, his expression changed. "Why were you on your pictures?" Noah asked me. My eyes widen and I looked at him, but he got up real fast and I threw the controller down on the floor.

"Noah, stop. Give me my phone," I said to him. Damien paused the game and looked over at us. Noah was standing now and he kept looking at the screen in confusion.

"Wh-why do you have a half naked photo of Ronnie on your pictures?" Noah asked me. "What the hell is this?" I grabbed my phone out of his hand and locked it while facing Damien, who was looking right at me.

"Why the hell would you take pictures?" Damien asked me. I just looked at him, but didn't say a word. "You're smarter than that, Shayne."

"Can you please explain to me what I just saw?" Noah asked behind me.

"Obviously you saw a picture of Ronnie in her bra and underwear," I replied. I faced him again and he just kept shaking his head at me. "I took those photos after the one time we..."

"You're telling me that you're going behind Anthony's back and having sex with his girlfriend?" Noah asked me. He looked over at Damien and said, "And you knew?"

"Okay, I didn't have much of a choice to know. Me finding out was an accident; I am not to blame, no thank you," Damien said.

"It shouldn't matter that Damien knows anyway," I stated.

"You're right, but since this is wrong, no one should know and there shouldn't even be pictures on your phone. What if An-"

"I can tell you know, Anthony would never be near my phone," I admitted. "But that's not the point, Noah. I'm not careless enough to have my phone just lying around unlocked for someone to just pick up and look at my photos."

"What do you call this then?" Noah asked me.

"Noah, you just got here less than five minutes ago and texted me to unlock the fucking door. I didn't exactly lock my phone when you texted and I guess I just had accidentally clicked on photos."

"The real question is to why you have those photos," Damien said to me. I turned to look at him and he put his hands up. "I mean, damn, Shayne. Why would you have pure evidence on your phone of what you and Ronnie are doing?"

"I don't know," I said. I sat on the arm of my couch and put my hand through my hair. "I was just laying in bed and when I was looking at her, I kept looking at her and how natural she was. How her skin was just perfect and how cute her tattoo really is under her boob." Noah starting shaking his head at me and chuckling out of annoyance.