Thirty Five: The Morning After

Waking up in Shayne's arms was the best feeling in the world. My hand was placed on his chest and I looked up to see him still sleeping which made me smile. Last night was amazing and I didn't want it ending so I had to text Anthony to let him know I was staying over at Tristan's. It's awful that I did that, but I just couldn't force myself to leave Shayne last night.

After our pool moment, we got out and the sweet guy Tristan is, brought us towels and we wrapped up in them as we sat on the blanket and ate the sandwiches Shayne prepared for us. Once we finished, we just laid there and talked for an hour about our family life and just how work has been for us both. It just felt so nice talking to him about everything and I knew he felt the same way since he was so comfortable with telling me embarrassing stories about his childhood.

And of course, we went back in and had sex.

But not right away. Once we came in, Tristan laid out my old clothes that were laid on the guest bed and pants for Shayne to wear since a top on Shayne would not fit. I didn't even think these pajama pants were going to fit him since Shayne has a bigger ass than Tristan does, but somehow, they did fit and we spent a little bit of the night hanging out with Tristan in the living room. We just joked around, drank a few beers, and just talked until Tristan got tired and went to bed.

Then it happened. Don't judge; we enjoy it way too much.

Once he went to bed, Shayne lifted me up bridal style (which I squealed to) and carried me to the guest bedroom, but of course during it, he kept tickling my sides like the ass he was and I couldn't help, but squirm and giggle the whole time. He had put me on the bed and hovered above me with a grin on his face, and I had placed my hand on his cheek and just smiled at him. He made sure I had a really good night where there was no arguing, no tension, no awkwardness; it was all perfect because of him.

The way he kissed me once he leaned down, and just by his touch when he placed his hand on my hip and slowly slid my top up was absolutely amazing and different than all the other times we had sex. This was love and I felt like I was able to say it without a joke of "what is love" or that this wasn't anything serious. It was and we were finally both able to admit that. As beautiful as last night was, I hate to know that we have to end this until Anthony and I end things.

Stupid break. Well, stupid me for wanting it.

Just then, my nose caught onto a smell and it made me pick my head up from Shayne's left peck. Was Tristan actually making breakfast this morning? That was completely unlike him, but he does cook and it's good; it's just rare for him to ever do and especially for other people. And after our argument yesterday, I wouldn't expect this at all, but he also still helped Shayne plan this- well, I didn't even know what it was.

Was that our first date?

Shayne's arm was around me and mine was around his torso, but with the smell of bacon filling up the room, my stomach started to growl more and more. I didn't want to leave the embrace, but the smell of bacon was really calling my name. I could hear it. I slowly pulled my arm away and slowly sat myself up where Shayne's arm gently fell on the bed. I slowly got out of the bed and looked back to Shayne still sleep. I smiled and shook my head.

Knowing me, I would've woke up at the slightest movement on the bed, but we were pretty tired last night. I just get up early in the morning because of work which we both would have to get ready for soon. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and noticed that it was only 7:30. We have time to eat, but I would have to get home and get ready there. It didn't matter if I was late, but Shayne shouldn't be late today or it'll just look bad on both of us.

I slowly walked out of the bedroom (with my phone still in my hand) and opened the door where a breeze of cold air hit my face. Tristan always had the AC on and that's why I hated coming in last night since my clothes were still soaked from the pool and it made me shiver. I walked out and walked straight to the kitchen to see Chef Tristan cooking bacon on a frying pan. "You know," I started off saying. He looked up at me and I said, "I sometimes forget you know how to cook."