john shelby: dress. (sexual themes)

DRESS.

There was something strangely uplifting about The Garrison on a Friday night. After four years of the pub being half-empty because all majority of the men were away at War, leaving only the women to occupy its walls whenever they got a moment away from their own jobs and kids, it was relaxing and brought a sense of reminiscence to see all of the grown men dancing with their wives and singing along to familiar melodies that were played before the War commenced.

The smell of The Garrison would be something that you would remember forever: smoke, booze and sweat. An odd combination that you adored in many ways. The back room was occupied with grey smoke, floating through the air until vanishing into nothing. Many members of the Shelby family were sat in the room, some discussing business, others talking about their day and what they had been up to.

"Why aren't you two joining in on this conversation?" Arthur focused the question towards you and John who were sat in the corner of the back room, huddled together so no-one could see what was going on.

"I want to talk to my best friend alone," John replied before taking a sip of the brown drink in front of him.

Arthur appeared to accept the response that John gave him but before he returned to another discussion, he gave you a worrying look. You had barely been vocal, and your face had turned into sheer panic as John hiked your dress up, so it was exposed to him and luckily, only him.

"John, stop," you whispered as you felt his warm hand sneak further up your now uncovered thigh. There was a self-righteous grin on John's face, one that you had grown to adore over the many years of knowing the man. "I mean it, John."

"Now, why would I do that?" John rested his chin on his free hand and tilted his head to the side slightly in a mocking way. John knew what he was doing, he always did. The chance of being caught by one of his family members riled him up and egged him on but all it did for you was cause a huge amount of nervousness, despite covertly loving the top-secret closeness.

"If anybody saw then they would know that something is going on between us and we said that we were going to keep it a secret for a while longer. Just keep your hands to yourself for a few more hours." You narrowed your eyes at John and attempted to eliminate his hand from your thigh, ignoring how much it pained you to do so. However, John was much stronger than you and his hand remained firmly on your thigh and with every attempt to push him away, he moved his hand further up. After a few more unsuccessful efforts, you gave up and mildly smacked John on the arm, unintentionally causing his hand to slip from under his chin. One of your hands remained on top of John's, somewhat restricting him from making any more movements.

"I can't keep my hands to myself, love. It's you that's doing this to me." Before you could take John's words in, he had latched onto your hand and had it pressed it against his clothed, hard member. You gasped in shock before shaking your head sluggishly, a smirk threatening to expose your true feelings of desire.

"How do you work that one out, John?" you asked as you copied his actions from earlier and tilted your head to the side. Pulling away would have been the best thing to do but you found John irresistible and instead of doing the decent thing, you applied more pressure to his erection that was driving him wild.

"Walking in here with that dress on, looking like a million dollars. What did you expect me to do? Ignore you for the rest of the night and try not to think about what I'm going to do to you when we get back to the house," effused John. His voice was hot against your ear as he whispered profane things to you. If anybody was to turn and look at the two of you, they would simply think that you were having an isolated conversation.