john shelby drabble: breeding. (smut warning)

authors note; i don't know where this came from but i'm not complaining! warning for dirty talk, cheating, breeding kink cos we all know that the man has one. want me to make this into a full imagine? 

His hands pressed against your hips as he pinned you down to the bed, your mind swirling with thoughts as you moved your hips downwards, hoping that your wetness would soak his cock a little and he would give in without a second thought.

"You gonna' have my baby, darlin'?" John asked as he moved his cock along your slit, just the feeling of your wetness around him had him softly moaning. "Gonna let me fill you up with my cum, hey?"

Rolling your eyes from lust at John's words, you nodded your head. He had not given you the order to speak, actions and gestures having to do the talking instead. John chuckled softly before flipping you over, your ass high in the air for him, John's large hand pinning your head into the mattress.

"I'm going to put this cum where it belongs," he softly whispered, his fresh hand running around the curve of your ass, admiring the red marks that had been placed there only minutes beforehand. "Bet you'd look fucking beautiful pregnant, I know you would, princess."

"I'll be yours," you responded, not meaning to speak but not regretting it when John harshly pulled on your hair, signalling for you to quieten down. Defiance ran through you though, all you wanted to do was let John know how you felt. "I was made to take your cum so give it to me, give me all of it. Give me a baby, make me yours." Somehow managing to rip your grip away from John, you looked his dead in the eyes as you spoke. "You like cumming in another man's wife, don't you?"

John wrapped one hand around your throat as he dragged you up, your back pressed against his chest. His grip tightened around your throat as he entered his cock, not soft and passionate, just rough and full of desperation. "Too fucking right I do," he spat, unimpressed with the mention of your husband. "I'll fucking love it when I see you and him together cause' I know that your full of my cum and not his." John's thrusts were relentless, his words broken up as whimpers slipped from his mouth, the noises a contrast to the filth that spilled out of him whenever he spoke.