john shelby: the desk. (smut warning)

Looking through the window as you totalled up the money from the long and exhausting day was all you needed to do to know that John wanted you badly. From his office, he was watching you through the window with tried eyes but desperation as he watched you throw your head back, laughing at a joke that Polly had made about one of the boys.

It had been on his mind for weeks, the thought of fucking you with more passion than ever. It had been so long since he had been intimate with you because of the frantic schedule and frequent visits down to London, leaving you alone in Birmingham with nothing but your fingers to entertain you, urgently grasping the sheets of the bed as you thought about John and the intimate times that you spent together.

"You'll have to excuse me, Polly," you said once you had spotted John raising one eyebrow in your direction, motioning for you to go in to the office. "John needs me."

Polly smiled softly, not looking too much into your comment and continued to count the money. As you walked across the room and towards John's office, you never left his gaze as his eyes glided up and down your frame, licking his lips when he was fully satisfied with the dress that you had chosen to wear for the working day.

"You alright, doll?" John asked as soon as the door was locked. He kept redirecting his gaze over to the window, waiting long-sufferingly for the others to leave. "Eventful day?"

You nodded your head and strolled over to John before sitting on his lap. "It has been very busy but lots of money has come in which is good. It means that we are one step closer to that outing on the beach."

John smiled to himself, he couldn't wait to take you away from Small Heath, even if it was only for a couple of weeks. "I missed you."

"You spoke to me at lunch time," you said, slanting your head to the side. "I guess I missed you as well."

"Do you want to know what else I've missed?" John's hand slithered underneath your dress and he began to slide his palm up your skin, not stopping once or being slow. "Although I think you can guess," he mumbled before placing his spare hand on your waist and rolling your hips over his hardening cock.

"I think I can," you whispered before leaning forward and pressing your lips against John's. The taste of John was welcoming and familiar, it was home. The intensity of the kiss was something else and one that you had not experienced in many months. After being apart for the last few weeks, John didn't want to waste any time with the unhurried, dreamy kisses. It was full of desire as John slid his tongue in your mouth, having no compassion and not being friendly as he glided his hand across your chest, groping slightly, before moving to the back of your neck where he lightly tugged on your hair, pulling your head backwards so he had access to your neck. "John," you moaned softly as his lips attached himself to the skin below your ear, sucking a little bit.

"What, love?" John asked, only detaching himself for a quick second. Almost straight away, he was back in his position only this time, he was pulling your hair harder - just how you liked it. "Use your words," he said when the only noises that came out of your mouth were groans and whimpers.

"We can't do this here."

John groaned into your neck, knowing full well that you were right. His Auntie and other employees could easily look up from their desks and see the show that the two of you were putting on, but he was content with where he was.

"Meet me in Tommy's office in five minutes."

"John, we can't fuck in Tommy's office, he would go – "

"Five minutes," he said, not giving you the chance to argue with him. "There's no windows in there and no one will walk in."

"Tommy might."