All My Children

Chapter 01: All My Children

-

Amalia's eyes stared up at Niklaus Mikaelson, admiration for him consuming her as a smile stayed plastered across her lips. She was completely and utterly captivated by him, just as he was her. His lips sucked on her neck as her body leaned against a tree, a loud giggle escaping her mouth.

"Niklaus, no! What ever will the townspeople see of me if they learn of my discretions?" Amalia had given the vampire everything, body and soul. She knew she would be looked down upon by everyone she knew and she had grown up looking down on others that did what she had done, but the second she met him, all of her morals slipped away.

"What the people think is not mine nor your concern." He assured her that they could think whatever they wanted about them and it wouldn't matter. All that mattered was that he loved her.

"My family would forsake me if they knew of my promiscuity." Amalia replied. He knew she was right, but he didn't seem to care. She brought her hand to his cheek and watched as his true vampire form started to appear. He turned his cheek for a minute as if he didn't want her to have to see him that way, but she turned his head back to face her rather quickly. "I want you to turn me."

"Amalia—" Klaus had to admit that he wanted to spend all of eternity with her by his side, but he feared that she would regret it, so he was hesitant to let her.

"My heart belongs to you, Niklaus... Always and forever." She attempted to convince him to turn her into the being that he had been for 400 years. "Why do you refuse to allow me forever?"

It is universally known that everyone's 'time' must come at one point or another. People die, others mourn. It's the way of the world. But what people forget to include, whether they know it or not, is that sometimes, when it's thought that your 'time' has come, the universe plays tricks on you. Sometimes, time is altered. And sometimes, people come back.

A gasp for air left Amalia's mouth as she rose once again, forcing her eyes open along with it. She could hear faint whispers come to a stop in the room as soon as it was established that she was no longer sleeping.

Based on the way both of them were looking at her, it was easy for her to tell that something wasn't right. But it was hard for her to put her finger on what exactly it was. "What the hell happened?"

The brothers tore their eyes off of her, exchanging a look in each other's direction as they both silently argued over who had to be the one that was the bearer of bad nows. "Let's just say you have a decision to make."