The Rager

Chapter 10: The Rager

-

Humanity; such a pesky little thing, that is. It had been said and proved many times that humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness. And without it, as many mistakes as they were known to make in the process, things were just a little bit easier to go by as it would be for anyone.

"Rise and shine." The voice of Damon Salvatore echoed throughout the room as he waved his hands in front of Amalia's face, completing his job as human alarm clock.

As soon as her eyes opened, she let out a groan at not only the fact that she was waking up from a much-needed slumber, but from who was waking her up from it as well, "Ugh. Am I in hell?"

"You know, most women would say they're in heaven after waking up in my bed." Damon scoffed as he walked over to his drawers filled with millions of black t shirts, which seemed to be the only wardrobe her owned. "Get dressed. It's school time, Bambi."

"Eh, I'm not feeling the I'm a badass and I own a leather jacket look today." After taking one look at the plain t shirt he had handed her, she came to the conclusion that she wouldn't be wearing it.

"You don't have a choice." He, once again, ordered her to follow his directions. Which, for a vampire without their humanity, might not have been his smartest move.

Lia smirked as her own way of retaliation popped into her head, enlightening her as she walked over to him and trailed her finger across his chest, "You know, this authority thing that you have going on... it's kind of sexy."

He didn't even budge as he watched her continue on with her actions before pushing her off of him and causing her to land back on his bed, "Shut the hell up and change."

"Gladly." She removed her shirt in front of him, clearly entertained by her own actions as she watched him look her dead in the eye, not bothering to look anywhere else. "What? Cat got your tongue?"

"The next time you want to play a game, make sure you didn't tear it right out of my playbook." Damon rolled his eyes at her, wanting nothing more than to just send her away where she was no longer his problem. "Get dressed and go to school unless you want to end up locked away in a cell during the school day."

✰✰✰

After protesting and being shut down dozens of times, Amalia finally agreed to attend Mystic Falls High School, rather than accepting Damon's threat of locking her away for the greater good of the mortals of Mystic Falls. And well, the second she walked through the door of her history class, her day was made as she noticed Rebekah Mikaelson handing out flyers to her classmates.