Blake Belladonna x Male Schnee Reader

-Your Pov-

From the second you had seen Blake, the girl had fascinated you. For some reason you couldn't put your finger on, the girl had immediately gotten your attention. Like some mystery from a book you wanted to solve. The girl radiated an energy, and put out some mysterious aura. From that initial meeting, you wanted to know everything you could about her. You found yourself drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

And it wasn't just because you thought she was pretty, which granted you did. The girl was gorgeous with her gentle amber eyes, and raven black hair. But, it wasn't just how beautiful she was, how she moved and how she would appear to shine in the light. No it wasn't that. You had known pretty girls before, usually girls your father had picked for you to close some business deal. But, Blake was pretty in a way none of them were. The other girls had been beautiful in a purely superficial way, but from the very start, you could tell there was something more to Blake. Something that made her special. Some deep beauty that her appearance could only hint at.

Granted, your first meeting with her hadn't been on the best of terms. Your sister, Weiss had started yelling at some other girl, who in time became her partner Ruby Rose. The poor girl was tripping over herself to apologize, and your sister was having none of it. You had done your best to calm down Weiss, until Blake had appeared. With only a few words about the Schnee family, she had been able to stop Weiss's ranting.

For some reason, it hurt you when she included you in the lecture. All you wanted to do was be different and stand out from the Schnee family. So when people saw you, they didn't see another Schnee, but they saw a huntsman named (y/n). Her simple words had hurt you more than any lecture your father could have given you. It was like she had been able to see into you, and know what could hurt you more than anything else.

But still, there had been something to her even then that you found yourself drawn to her. And later that night, you had been able to meet her on better terms. Weiss had been drifting to sleep, while you had been sitting and reading something. When you had glanced around the room, you had seen Blake, sitting and reading something. Even in her simple pajamas, she had been more beautiful than anyone you had known. For some reason, but one you're grateful for a voice told you to go and talk to her.

-Flashback your pov-

Looking across the room, you saw the girl from earlier. She sat, her amber eyes scanning the page of a book. The light of the candle shone on her, illuminating those eyes. Even then they made you wild for her. Looking down, you tried to focus on your own book, and yet you found yourself looking up and sneaking glances at her. You would also start to tell yourself to talk to her, but then found some way to talk yourself out of it. But, some voice kept nagging on you, telling you it would be worth it.

Eventually, you sighed and got up, bringing your book with you. When you made your way over to her, she looked up at you. Her glance was neither welcoming, nor was it a glance telling you you to go away. It was just a neutral glance, observing your presence, but even this was enough to make some of your confidence fade away. Already, you knew she was so different from any of the other girls who had been impressed with you.

" I don't mean to bother you," you told her, which was true. " I just wanted to read with you? The uh, the candle light would probably be better than what I was using." You kick yourself in the head mentally, knowing she can easily see through that. As you keep kicking yourself, your heart skips a beat when she nods at you.

" Of course," she says, moving a little bit for you to sit down. When you do, you get a chance to see her amber eyes up close, and you find yourself looking down nervously after a little bit. " Just, please don't be as loud as your sister was when she was yelling."