Yang x male Belladonna reader

-Your Pov-

The tension filled the room as your older sister engaged in an argument with Weiss. The two of them had been at this all evening, prompted by a monkey faunas at the docks. Ever since then, they had been arguing about the treatment of the faunas, and all facets of the issue. To anyone who didn't know you and your sister well, your connection to the issue might be a little hard to guess. But, the two of you were really faunas yourself, cat faunas. However, because of the way the world was, the two of you took care to hide your cat ears. Your sister did it with a bow, and you hid your ears using a hat. And luckily for you, your hair had grown to a point where it could obscure your cat ears, unless someone knew specifically to look for them. 

Your girlfriend, Yang reached over and took the time to squeeze your had. You must not have been doing the best job at hiding how nervous this argument made you, since Yang was taking the time to comfort you. The two of you had been dating pretty much the entire school year. She had made it her mission to get you and Blake to open up to the rest of them, which worked for you almost immediately, you having been enthralled with her beauty. In time, that crush had turned into something more, and with a little help from Blake and Ruby, the two of you were in a relationship. 

In fact, people called it one of the sweetest relationships at Beacon. Unlike Blake, you were a little more social when people got you to open up, and so spend almost all of your time with Yang, doodling together in class, introducing each other to knew books and shows, and all kinds of things. She had gotten you hooked on a lot of video games, and she was reading more comics because of you. Unlike your sister, you read primarily action and comics, unlike the romance ( cough cough, erotica) she read. You also had more energy than her, which made things easy for Yang. 

Right now, she would normally be reading to you from this novel you had been reading about a legendary samurai from way back when. Your head would be on her shoulder, and her arm would be around you. You would actually love it if she would play with your hair, but you couldn't risk her discovering your heritage as a cat faunas. You hated lying to her, and not being able to reveal everything about yourself. However, it was just something you had to do. Even though Yang didn't seem like she held any bias toward the faunas, you had been surprised before, and didn't want to risk losing her because of it. 

Your heartbeat begins to speed up when Weiss and Blake begin to argue about the White Fang. Yang's feelings about the faunas aside, she would leave you for sure if she knew you had been part of the White Fang. Both you and your sister had stayed until it started becoming more violent, and that part of your past followed you like a shadow. That was the only other thing that Yang had yet to learn about you. 

" Well, maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!" Blake's eyes widen she realize what she just said, and then dashes out of the room in a heartbeat. Your breathing starts to become uneven and choppy, as everyone else in the room starts to look at you, looking for confirmation about what Blake just said. Because you were her brother, if she had been part of the White Fang, then it meant you had been part of it to. 

You find yourself unable to meet any of their gazes, especially Yang's. Even now, she's concerned for you. But, ashamed of your past, you run out into the night, quickly catching up with Blake, and then running and hiding as the ran starts to set in. She takes a moment to catch her breath, as you start to cry, realizing that Yang, the girl you had been falling in love with is going to leave you. 

-Blake Pov-

How could I have been so stupid?! (y/n) and I were finally starting to fit in with the rest of the team, and now I blew it all for the both of us. I shouldn't have let Weiss press all of my buttons like that. I should have calmed down, and then maybe this wouldn't be happening. (y/n) and I are probably going to have to run again, avoiding the authorities they're going to call for us. But where? Mom and Dad probably resent us for not having left the White Fang when they did, but where else can we go?