Glynda x teacher reader

-Glynda Pov-

I sigh to myself again when I sit alone in my office, and then try to finish grading the videos. A classical music piece plays in the distance, and then I try to focus on grading the fights for the years. A little bit longer of this, and then I get to take summer vacation off, and not have to worry about anything for a few months. It was going to be nice and relaxing, and I would finally be able to sleep in, and then catch up on my reading. All I needed to do was come up with a final exam for the year, and then I would have the summer off.

A smile appeared on my face when I thought about that, and then I went back to working, trying to finish the grades, and go home for the night. As I worked, something kept nagging in the back of my head, and then I keep thinking about it, wondering more and more about if it would be a good idea, and then I stand up and go walk down to Ozpin, wondering what he would think about this, and if it would even be possible.

When I make it to his office, he looks up at me, and then places down his scroll, looking up at me curiously, a small smile on his face, and then a cup of coffee in his hands like always, and then he gestured to the seat across from him, which I took. " Glynda, it's three in the morning," he pointed out, and then I looked at the clock to confirm he was telling the truth about it all, and then I realize just how tired I am. " What are you doing here this late," he asks, and then I find myself asking the same question.

" I was finishing grading papers and the performance of the students, and then coming up with something for the final exam," I tell him, and then he nods, and tells me I should go home and get some sleep. He points out I have a class tomorrow, and then I sigh, and nod. " Ozpin, I was also wondering if at the start of the next school year, I could get a teacher's assistant. It would make things a lot easier for me, and the two of us could get much more done."

He lets out a slight chuckle at this, and then fiddles in his desk, and then looks for something, and I look at him curiously. " Qrow and I had a bet about how many years it would be before you were willing to admit you needed help as a teacher, and it looks like I just won," he says, which makes me look at him, a little confused. Eventually, he finds whatever it is he needed, and then hands a folder to me, which I glance at briefly. " The names of huntsman I knew who could help you teach the class. I've had this put together for years. Take a look at it whenever you have the time."

I thank him for this, and then I walk to my house, and go into my room. Yawning, I start to change into my pajamas, and then I undo the bun in my hair to let my hair down. Taking off my glasses, I set my folder off to the side on my nightstand, and then I lay down, and then quickly fall asleep, only waking up when my alarm rings, and reluctantly. Sighing to myself, I get ready for the day, and then go to sit down in my classroom.

As I wait for the first class, the first years to come into the room, I decide to look over some of the huntsman Ozpin had decided could be a could partner to me as a teacher. Most of them I reject right away, or after reading their resume, and then when I see one name, my eyes widen a little bit, and then I sigh and set it down. (y/n) (l/n). It's been ages since I thought about him, and seeing his picture again, my heart lets out a little bit of a pang.

Before I have too long to think about it, CFVY comes in, so I know it's time for me to get to teaching the first years, and then I sigh and place the folder into my desk, promising myself to read the folder as soon as I get the chance. Still, I find it hard to focus throughout the rest of the day, and as soon as the bell rings after the last class, I sit back down at my desk, and then pull out the folder, and begin to read over each and every last word of it, going over some of them twice.