Update

Hey guys. I posted something on my profile, but wanted it here as well for reference. I apologize for not updating in such a long time, at least not this story, and so wanted to briefly explain why. For one, my girlfriend was visiting. And for another, I was dealing with writer's block. As of right now, I'm writing again. 

I'm going to work on all the requests I have yet to finish, and make them as good as I can. My logic is that if I put out a story that was my idea and it bombs, then that's one thing. But to me, it's unacceptable if someone comes to me with an idea and i do poorly with it, which is why I take so much time on these. Fear not if you have made a request, because it is going to happen, and I can almost promise you're going to like it. 

I am going to start putting some of my own one-shot ideas in here. I'm sorry if that means it comes out before your request, but please refer to my above logic. Here are your ideas that I'm working on. 

1. Vampire Yang x Werewolf reader- ( almost complete.)

2. Yang x Vampire reader-( almost complete.)

3. Blake x Branwen reader-( halfway finished)

4. Cheater Salem x forced reader x Weiss ( work in progress.)

5. Phyrra x Yandere reader( work in progress)

6. Blake a crippled reader ( work in progress) 

7. Ruby x shy reader ( work in progress)

So yeah, there's an update into how far your request was. Also, in making new ones, I wanna take a break from vampires and werewolves for a bit, so please keep that in mind if you wanna request. Here are the ideas I had in mind, and let me know what you think and if you wanna see any of these. 

1. Yang x Blake's brother- (y/n) Belladonna starts a relationship with Yang, and then reveals his faunas heritage and White Fang past. He worries she'll leave him, but instead buys things like yarn for her "kitten"

2. Weiss x reader AU, songfic- (y/n) is concerned his girlfriend Weiss wants to leave him for someone better, as he isn't from the same social circle as her. However, she puts on a concert to show him her true feelings ( song would be Mine by Taylor Swift. I love T-Swift. Fite me)

3. Cinder x reader- As a prank, Mercury and Emerald decide to make (y/n) think his girlfriend Cinder is going to leave him. When she finds out about the prank, Cinder decides to make a romantic gesture for her lover 

4. Weiss x Blake's brother ( separate from the Yang story)- One of the mantras in the Belladonna household is to be careful of the Schnee family. But, Blake befriends her teammate Weiss, so (y/n) figures he can do the same, but ends up falling for her. One of the mantras in the Schnee family is to not trust faunas. So, what's Weiss to do when she realizes she has feelings for (y/n) Belladonna?

5. Phyrra x Juane's brother ( probably would be hella angst): (y/n) Arc won every competition he ever had with his brother Juane. So, how does he react when he falls for the same girl as his brother, and for once, his brother wins?

6. Velvet x Coco's brother: With the dance coming up, Coco insists her team go cloth shopping where her brother works. Velvet reluctantly agrees, but finds herself liking the idea more when she sees how cute (y/n) Adel is. 

7. Penny x Schnee reader- ( y/n) Schnee had the same friendless childhood as Weiss. So, how does he react when the hyperactive orange haired cyborg decides he's going to be her friend?

8. Neon x male reader songfic Au- (y/n) finds out his long time girlfriend Neon is a drug addict. When he does, he sings a song to let her know how much she means to him, and how much she needs to stop. ( song would be Ed Sheeran A Team)

yeah, comment the number you wanna see as you wait for your request to be finished? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave em below, or pm me.