Blake x abandoned reader

-Your Pov-

You chuckled to yourself as you saw Ruby talk with Yang and Weiss, and they discussed everything that had happened from the fall of Beacon, before they all quickly began to shift to a happier topic, the happy memories of their time at Beacon, and then the hope they hand that they could one day end up going back. You allowed yourself to drift back to your time at Beacon, and let those happy memories if you with your team go through you, and the memories of your time with your sisters, and then the friends you had made. It had been some of the best times of your life, and you missed it.

" Yeah," says Ruby happily, making you go back to the conversation and snap out of your daydream. " Now, all we need is for Blake to come back, and then all of Team RWBY is going to be complete once again." When she says this, Yang and Weiss look saddened at the mention of your missing team member, and then Yang has to grab her mechanical arm for a few moments as she calms down. At the mention of Blake, you simply stand up and leave the room, and then stand outside, hands on the railings and then gripping down on it.

A few moments pass, and then you feel a hand on your shoulder. You look over to see your twin, Yang. " You okay," she asks, concern evident in her eyes.

" Fine," you tell her simply, and then she nods and then the two of you look at the sunset. She knows how stubborn you can be, and that if you want to be left alone, then nothing she can say is going to change your mind at all, especially when you get angry, as you are now.

The two of you spend some time in silence, before Weiss comes out to join the two of you. They begin to talk with you for a bit, until Weiss sighs. " Guys, we have to believe Blake is going to come back," she says.

" She made her choice," scoffs Yang, and then she lets go of the railing and goes to walk inside to spend some time with Ruby. Weiss asks her what she means, and then Yang just walks off, before she then turns to you.

" You can't be mad at her," Weiss says. " I mean come on. The two of you were dating, and Blake is Yang's best friend. Don't you want to see her again?" When Weiss mentions that you had been dating Blake, you start to grip down on the railing harder, and then it actually dents.

" Blake made her choice," you say, repeating what Yang had said. " She left us all, gave up and ran away. Her call." This makes Weiss look at you in shock, and then she tries to convince you to be less angry, and then you just grunt and then go make inside to talk with Yang. This leaves Weiss dumbfounded and stuttering to herself about how you should forgive Blake.

Going upstairs, you knock on the door before you walk in to see Yang holding onto her arm. You sit down next to her, and she hands you her arm. Holding her hand, you give a squeeze and then it slowly stops trembling. Letting go of your sister's hand, you stand up and begin to pace the room. " You okay," you ask her, knowing how much she hurts whenever someone mentions Blake.

" I guess," says Yang. " When we started talking about Blake, my arm just started to tremble on and off." You nod, having experienced the same thing with the scar you had which ran down your chest. Your mechanical eye and arm had also been acting up with the mention of Blake.

" Qrow sort of explained it to me when he was training me," you tell her, and then Yang looks at you curiously. " Our aura remembers getting hurt, and then the scars throb when we see the cause of our pain. In our case, defending Blake only to have her run away and abandon us."

Yang nods when you say this, and then you started to rub your chest until the pain in your scar faded. " She probably blames herself for everything that happened to Beacon," says Yang after a bit of a silence. You roll your eyes at this, and then begin to frantically pace around the room again.