Velvet x male reader songfic ( Fooled Around and Fell in Love)

-Your Pov-

" Okay, so let me see if I understand this," you ask Coco. She nods again, and then idly reads a price tag for a dress. " You want me to come with you to Beacon, even though I'm not a huntsman. You want me to meet your friends, and then you want me to sleep with Velvet?" She nods at you, and you can practically see the look in her eyes, radiating through her sunglasses, irritation. This isn't the first time you've asked her this, and no matter how many times she answers, it doesn't magically start making sense.

" And, I want you to give me this dress for free," she says, which makes you roll your eyes. You try to tell her just because she's your sister, it doesn't mean you can sell her stuff for free. " You owe me this. After all, how many big sisters help their younger brothers get laid?"

" Uh, yeah. About that? Why are you doing this again? You normally get all angry with me when I talk about the times I do get laid," you point out, which makes her look at you like you have a screw loose. " And, if Velvet is your friend, why do you want me to sleep with her?"

" I get angry with you when you talk about how you get laid, because I don't like the way you use girls (y/n)," she says, and you can practically tell that you're going to get smacked at some point in this conversation. " I mean seriously. Hooking up with faunas girls when they're in heat, and then just never calling them again?"

" I call some of them again," you say, and then she just glares at you, knowing exactly why you call some of them back. " But, if you don't like me doing that, when why do you want me to hook up with Velvet? If she's your friend, then shouldn't you find someone who she cares about to do this?"

" Wow. Maybe you have grown up a little bit if you care about her finding someone she cares about to do this with. The old (y/n) would screw anything that walked on two legs as long as he had consent," says Coco. You want to be angrier than you are, but you know she has a point.

" Hey, if Velvet wants, I'll sleep with her," you protest, which makes Coco roll her eyes. " But, if she's your friend, then why'd you pick me for this? Because, you know unless she's really good, then I'm not calling her back." And, there's the slap you were anticipating. Coco takes off her sunglasses, which is just never a good sign. She's pissed.

" I can't believe you," she says. " You know why I want you to sleep with Velvet? It's to help her. Do you have any idea how painful heat is for a faunas? They'd practically sleep with anything to get the urge to stop, which you obviously know. I'm asking you to do it, because I would rather have her hook up with my little brother, rather than just some guy at a bar. Clearly, that's a mistake."

" I'm sorry Coco. I'll do it. Just give me sometime to clean up the shop, and then I'll head with you back to Beacon. Her heat cycle doesn't start til next week you said right? I'll take sometime to make sure she is comfortable with me." Coco looks surprised when you say this, and then you roll your eyes, but it does sting a little to see how little faith Coco has in you. She simply slings the dress over her shoulder, and then storms out of the store.

" Love you too sis," you mutter to yourself as you blink rapidly, and then just do your best to look busy until your shift ends.

-Coco Pov-

I stand in the target range, angrily firing my minigun. I don't know why I went to talk to (y/n) about that. Why would I even bother?! I never should have even suggested to him or Velvet this stupid little idea of mine. I should have just gotten Fox or Yatsuhashi to do it. And the very least, I know the two of them wouldn't be like this about her. This might be the worst idea I've ever had, which says a lot.

I've known for some time know what (y/n) does with his time. He works at a clothes store, and then goes home. Whenever the time comes for faunas to go into heat, there isn't a single bar you can't find him out. He'll tease and flirt with a faunas long enough for them to agree to jump into bed with him. And then, he leaves them in the morning, and never looks back, unless he wants a repeat. But, that rarely happens considering how many faunas hate him for doing what he does. As his older sister, I had tried for some time to get him to stop doing this, to settle down, or at the very least, stop using faunas like that.