Heartbeat: Weiss x Reader

-Your Pov-

The world is too loud for a few moments, as you hear everything louder than it should be. The cry of Weiss in pain even over the sounds of the raging battles all around you. The sound she makes when she hits the ground. The steady trickling of her blood onto the floor. The thud of her head against the pavement. The cries of worry given by all of your friends, and then most aggravating of all is the little smirk Cinder makes when she sees the reactions of all of you. Perhaps the loudest thing in the room is the sound of Weiss crying out on more time before her eyes shut.

After those moments of everything being too loud, everything suddenly becomes silent, like a blast has gone off in your ears, and then you can't hear anything at all. The best you can do is watch, frozen in panic as Ruby's eyes burst into silver, and then she gets knocked out by Emerald. All the rest of your allies gather around Weiss, talking, but you can't hear anything that they're actually saying. You see her body, laying their motionless and not breathing, so weak and helpless.

As you see Weiss lay there, your mind races with so many things. Panic of course. Fear that there isn't going to be anything you can do. Horror at the thought Weiss is going to die. An overwhelming sadness when you think of her lifeless body. Sound comes back into the world, and then Mercury smirks. That damn little smirk of his. One more emotion comes into you, stronger than all of your other emotions. Anger and hatred at them for even daring to do something like this to Weiss. Hatred at all of them for trying to take Weiss away from this world.

Red light bubbles around you, and burns your body. It also floods wave after wave of power from you. The red light begins to form bubbly tails behind you, a visible sign of how much your power is being increased by the use of your Semblance. Normally, you can only control yourself up to the third one of these tails. Now, there are four of them and you feel fine. This power inside of you wants to destroy everything, to rip these people to shreds. And seeing what they did to Weiss, you're fully prepared to let it.

A throaty roar escapes you as the red light begins to envelop your body. In your mind's eye, you see the cage which holds the source of all this power, the 9 Tailed Fox. The creature glares at you before roaring, and then you simply stare back, before flying into the cage. You feel your body being distorted by the power, changing into a miniature fox with the four tails your body has manifested.

When the transformation is complete, you throw yourself at Cinder. Emerald throws her chained weapon around you, but then you grab onto it and then drag her to you, before slicing her stomach open with the claws your body now has. She cries out in pain, and then you thrash against her chains before they shatter. You stand above her, and then prepare to bring down your claws to crush her head in.

Before you have the chance to, Mercury comes in to kick you on the top of your head. He then spins and then kicks you. With the strength in your prosthetic legs, you fly back a few inches. Emerald holds her stomach as blood drips from her, and then Mercury leaps for you. When he gets close enough, you roar and then the shockwave sends him flying into a wall.

With the two of them out of the way, you jump into the air to attack Cinder. She simply looks at you quizzically, and then summons a storm of glass to throw at you. The pieces rip and tear at you, but you simply outstretch one of your arms to push her through a wall. She rises on the other side of it, and then simply smirks at you. " Little Fox," she says. " You're not even in the same league as the Silver-Eyes."

When she says this, you growl and then lunge for her again. Before you can get to her, Hazel tackles you and you go flying into the wall. Turning to see him, electricity sparks from his arms and then you fly for him. He braces himself and then catches your charge. Hazel lifts you and then is about to slam you into the ground, however you bite into his neck, and then he lets go of you, and then you send him flying with a kick.