Glynda x Male Reader

-Your Pov-

You sat on the couch, and nodded every so often. This wasn't an uncommon situation at all, and it was something that by this point, you found more amusing than anything else, which is something many people would have been surprised by: someone being so unfazed by the full anger of Glynda Goodwitch. The students at Beacon all respected her, but if not, all she needed to do was simply glare in their direction to get them to shut up. The people who knew her, either personally or by reputation all did the best they could to avoid her legendary temper, and even her closest friends and family cowered in corners when she was in a mood. Hell, it wasn't just humans who were scared of her. You had once seen her glare at a Grimm when she was having a bad day, and then the Grimm whimpered and ran away.

And yet her being angry with you, was just something that happened. Even since the very first time you had met her, you had never been concerned with her being angry with you. The two of you had first met when you literally ran into her, and then she had began to yell at you for being careless, since her glasses had cracked. All you did was simply tell her to take a chill pill, which had amazed all the students around you. Before you had come to Beacon, no one had ever stood up to an angry Glynda. They would just apologize and agree not to do it again. You had seen no point in that, and so did the best you could to simply give her a hard time, and press even more of her buttons.

Right now was no exception. You had been home for all of five minutes, and had just sat down on the couch with a nice beer, and then she had burst into the room, yelling and screaming at you for Oum knows what. It might have been something about how you were always irresponsible, or how you needed to clean up after yourself. Or, it might have been something about how you didn't let her know you were going to be coming home. Either way, you weren't really paying attention to her, or at least not was she was saying. Honestly, all you were paying attention to was how her boobs jiggled when she crossed and uncrossed her arms.

As you thought this, your hand begin to sting, and you looked to see she had hit you with the riding crop she insisted on carrying with her. As you rubbed your hand, you idly realized you had bought that for when the two of you decided to spice things up in the bedroom. A part of you wondered if that was a mistake, and then the other part of you knew that no, it probably wasn't. " Are you even listening to me," asked Glynda angrily, snapping you out of your daze of wistful memories.

" Of course I'm listening to you," you told her, and then she rested a hand on her hip, and cocked her head side ways. You knew this look. This was the look she gave when she didn't buy a single word you said, and was asking you to prove it to her. It was also a challenge, letting you know there was probably hell to pay later if you failed to prove to her that whatever you said had indeed been the truth. " I did something, you're pissed off at me for it, and I need to stop doing that in the future."

She crosses her arms at this, and you watch the jiggle with a smile on your face, and then she takes of her glasses and rubs her face. You know this look too. This is one of the ones she came up with as a teacher. Glynda uses this when a student gave an answer that was technically correct, but managed to also be wrong and unhelpful at the same time. It was also the look she used when she had to try and stifle a laugh to maintain a demeanor of a professional teacher.

A laugh escapes from her lips, and then she looks up at you, the anger gone from her eyes and a smile on her face. She opens her arms, and then pulls you in for a hug, resting her chin on your forehead, taller than you only because of the heels she insists on wearing. " I missed you," she admits, and then her hug becomes tighter, to the point that the air is being knocked out of you. This is her way of starting to end the argument, while also still getting the point across you have yet to be forgiven completely. " How come you didn't tell me you were coming back so soon?"