Skyfall ( Yang x Reader)

-Your Pov-

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten

You and Yang both stood in the middle of her dorm, and then began to yell at each other. Her team mates looked uncomfortable, and sat in their beds, trying to block out the yelling, and yet unable to do so. Both of your knuckles were red from having punched the walls in anger, and her hair was a mess from all the times she had run her hands through it in anger. The truth was, you had no idea what had even started this fight, much less escalated it to this extent. All you knew was that you weren't going to be the first one to try and end the fight.

Whatever had started  this fight was a distant memory. It was honestly probably something petty that the two of you had started because of your tempers, and it had managed to degenerate into this shouting match, which showed no signs of slowing. By this point, the two of you weren't even having a logical argument, just throwing out insults and screaming over the other, as well as occasionally stopping to hit something. Angry, hot tears dripped down from both of your faces, and both of your throats burned with the effort it took to keep yelling like you were.

Feel the earth move and then hear my heart burst again

As she yelled at you, you saw her hands move, and then a pillow was lifted from her bed and then thrown at you. Smirking, you caught it and then watched a white hot fury set into her eyes, and then her eyes turned red, and then flames shot from her, startling her team mates. " A pillow Yang? You'll have to try a lot harder than that."

She growled at your answer, and then placed her hands under her bed. Without any hint of struggle, she lifted her bed up, and broke it into the two beds that had made it, and hurled one for you. You stepped aside, and then watched as the bed crashed into the wall, denting it and sending splinters of wood everywhere. " Missed," you point out simply, knowing that it would set her off even more, and then she runs for you, and then punches the wall next to you, her fist getting stuck in the wall. " Missed again," you tell her.

" Get out," she finally yells, tears streaming down her face, both from anger and a whole mix of other emotions. She frees her hands from the wall, and then looks down at her swelling knuckles and begins to curse loudly. Yang reaches for the bed she threw, and then connects it back with the other, and sets it in place. As she does this, she turns back to glare at you. " I said get out!"

" Fine," you say angrily, tossing the pillow back at her just because you can, and to watch as she angrily rips it in half and discards the two pieces. Smirking at her final outburst, you leave, but not before slamming the door shut in her face, and then going somewhere angrily.

-Timeskip Your Pov-

For this is the end, I've drowned and dreamt this moment

You sat at the bar, nursing a drink, and looking around, somewhat irritated by all the happy couples that were here, as they laughed loudly and drunkenly, and all the people tried to find some way to go home with their chosen girl or boy. The bartenders happily served drinks, and the DJ played some shitty song and trap music everyone was having a great time dancing to, or trying to dance to, drunk as they were.

As you sit in the corner of the bar, the music stops when the door opens and then Yang comes in. The security team tries to stop her, and then she knocks them aside like they're ragdolls, this time without the usual snarky banter that comes with her fighting. In fact, she's taking the time to pummel them, even after they're done. The sounds of bones giving way can he heard, and she makes sure they don't get up. When you look to see her, you're surprised to find tears in her eyes, and a guilty look on her face.