RWBY Imagine 16

Cooking

Ruby:

1. She doesn't really enjoy cooking, what she does love is baking, especially cookies

2. She's not the best at baking, but she does put her heart and soul into it, and a lot of chocolate chips

3. Her favorite recipe is the one Summer used to make for her and Yang all the time

4. When she bakes with you, it's not going to be amazing, since it's part baking and part babysitting since she tries to eat all the cookie dough and chocolate chips before you even start. Still, she's so ridiculously happy when you bake that it's always a good time.

5. If you surprise her with baking, expect a lot of kisses and cuddles for you. She'll usually do her best to bake something for you in return also

Weiss:

1. She doesn't know how to cook, since she always had some of the best cooks in the world ready to cook for her. But, it is something she's trying to change

2. Because she's used to a certain standard, her cooking doesn't taste the best. A lot of it needs to get thrown out since it's so burnt, but she really does try her best when she cooks, just like with everything else she does.

3. She doesn't actually enjoy fancy meals. She just has so many memories of her father not bothering to cook for her and having someone else do it. Because of that, her favorite meals are simple, and homemade. Surprisingly, she loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

4. When Weiss cooks with you, it's very efficiently run. She'll have found and set out all the ingredients ahead of time, and she always makes sure you have what you need before you even have to ask. Weiss also makes mental notes when you cook for if she ever wants to cook for you

5. If you cook for her, her reaction depends. If it's something fancy, she doesn't say much. But if it's simple and has a lot of heart and care behind it, it'll make her happy. She probably won't show it, but she'll enjoy it and make sure to do something for you in return, and she makes sure to eat all of it.

Blake:

1. She knows a lot of recipes that Kali and Ghira taught her, and she enjoys to cook because of the fond memories it brings to her.

2. Her cooking tastes really good because of her knowledge of cooking, and she isn't afraid to try new recipes here and there if she thinks it'll be good.

3. Her favorite food is anything with fish in it. Her absolute favorite is when Kali would take her to the market to find a good fish and turn it into a meal with her. She'll find an excuse to put fish in pretty much anything at all, and she loves seafood in general.

4. Cooking with Blake is always a lot of fun. She has all kinds of recipes bookmarked, and the two of you make an entire day out of it. You'll go to the market and find a fish, all the ingredients you need and then a recipe for it and spend the night cooking it for each other

5. When you cook for Blake, it makes her smile, especially if she wasn't expecting it. She'll eat it all and give you honest feedback on it, and then help you with the cleanup, promising to cook you something in return once she gets a chance too.

Yang:

1. She learned to cook when she had to take care of herself and Ruby when she was a kid.

2. The food she cooks is surprisingly good, but she only knows three or four recipes, since she much prefers to eat out

3. Yangs favorite foods are pastas, and anything which can last a while, since that was a big help when it came to taking care of Ruby.

4. Cooking with Yang doesn't happen all that often. Usually when you two cook something, she'll heat up the leftovers for meals. When you two do cook with each other, she makes sure to make a lot of the food so she'll be able to make it last

5. If you cook for Yang, she'll cuddle with you as she eats it. Once she's done, she'll make a pun about what it is you cooked her and then promises to make something for you, and bribes you with a kiss to get out of cleaning it herself. It always works.

Velvet:

1. Her mother taught her how to cook when she was young, and it always stuck with her. It's one of the things she loves to do, especially when she's cooking with or for someone she cares about.

2. Velvet is a vegetarian, and all of her recipes are either vegan or vegetarian. But, she does know some meat recipes if one of the people she's cooking for isn't a vegetarian

3. Her favorite foods are salads, or vegetarian lasagnas. She doesn't admit it since it goes with the rabbit faunas stereotypes, but she loves carrots.

4. Cooking with Velvet, you get to see a whole new side to her. It's one of the things she's very confident about, and you get to see her passionately working on food, especially the vegetarian dishes. The cutest thing is when she'll proudly present the food she cooked to you and tell you ' made with love!'

5. Velvet loves it when you cook for her, especially if she doesn't ask. The small gestures like that mean a lot to you, and she always promises to cook you something in return when she has the chance. She does the clean up for you and gives you a kiss for it when she finishes eating.

Emerald

1. She has no idea how to cook since she grew up in the street, but she's trying to learn with you

2. Her favorite foods to cook are meats and breads since when she was homeless, that was usually what she could find, even if it had been thrown out.

3. Emerald has a soft spot for cakes. When she had to fend for herself, she would often try to find cakes from birthday parties that hadn't been finished. But, she isn't picky about her food, she'll eat anything she can find because of her past.

4. When Emerald cooks with you, she takes samples of all of the foods, and you two always end up cooking big meals. Still, cooking with her makes both of you really happy

5. Emerald loves it when you cook for her. It means so much to her. She's often a little too nervous to come out and say it to you directly, so she thanks you in other ways, like stealing something she thinks you'll like or giving you money she steals

Nora:

1. Nora doesn't know a whole lot of recipes, other than the ones she knows from Ren.

2. Nora loves breakfast foods so much

3. Her favorite food is obviously pancakes

4. Cooking with Nora is an adventure. She has so much energy that sometimes her being there with you is honestly more of a distraction than anything else. Odds are, she'll eat something before you even have the time to finish cooking it. But still, it always gets cooked in the end and you'd swear it tastes better since Nora was there to cook it with you.

5. Cooking anything for Nora is a Sure way to get a bone crushing hug from her, especially if it was pancakes. She'll usually eat it in a few big bites and quickly pepper you in kisses and explain how absolutely amazing it was for her to eat. In return for cooking for her, she'll let you have some of her pancakes.

Raven:

1. She's a terrible cook, which makes her sad to think. It confirms for her she wouldn't have been a good mother for Yang if she stayed, and because of this she works really hard to improve her cooking

2. Her favorite meals to cook tend to be with meats the tribe hunts for, like deer and elk

3. Ravens favorite food to eat tends to be simple things like stews and soups

4. When you cook with Raven, it's one of the few times you get to see her really nervous. She asks several times if she's used too much of something, and worries about burning it or otherwise messing up. But, once she's had proper coaching on how to cook something, she can do it almost perfectly from memory and she's a great helper.

5. Cooking for Raven means a lot to her, but she'd be hard pressed to admit it. Still, she'd remember that you cooked for her, and in her own way, she'd look out for you more in return, maybe even finding and bringing you your favorite food.

( let me know what you thought and whose was your favorite.)