Winter x faunas reader

-Your Pov-

You sighed to yourself as you tried to adjust your cuffs, only to find out you couldn't even manage to move your hands from the table. Instead of having simply been cuffed to you, the cuffs had been anchored to the table. If you had your aura available, you would have broken out of the this room a long time ago, and then escape. Already from looking around the room, you had figured out how you would escape, if only you had even a little bit of an aura. It was either you had been worse then you had expected, or these cuffs were made specifically to negate your aura. And so, you sighed and then just let yourself sit at the table, doing the best you could to get comfortable.

It wasn't easy for you to get comfortable like you wanted. Your neck was hurting from when you had missed the jump between rooftops, your body was adorned with burns and cuts from the firefight which had gotten you here, and on top of that, the cuffs were purposely as tight as possible which kept you pinned to the table, trapping off most of your movement. Even your tail was stuck to the ground, with a special cuff that had been made for it, and for faunas like you to make sure you weren't able to use it to escape.

If you were able to use your tail, then you would have been out of her ages ago. Unlike most faunas, your tail was actually something you were able to use, both in and out of a fight, and it wasn't just for decoration. You were a crocodile faunas, and so you had been given a crocodile tail. And just like in crocodiles, it had all the muscles needed to pack a punch. You had lost track of how many times you had used the tail to get out of situations like this, when your captors had neglected to bind your tail.

Once again, you looked around the room and then observed to yourself how much better prepared Atlas was compared to some of the other places you had been captured before. There were no windows in the room, meaning you couldn't see out of the room, no clock so you had no idea how much time had passed since you arrived, and then the room was almost in complete darkness, meaning there was no way to tell when someone entered or left.

As you sat back, the lights turned on, and then you looked over to see General Ironwood walk in with the woman who had arrested you, Winter Schnee. The two of them had a detachment of soldiers with them, though you knew none of the soldiers were actually people, instead they were the new mechanical soldiers Atlas had been trying out. All of their guns were trained on you, and Winter had her hand hovering above her rapier. Ironwood did a motion with his hand, and then the guards walked into the room, closing the door behind them.

With the lights on, you noticed that there were in fact three chairs at the table, the other two were quickly taken by Winter and Ironwood, and the two of you looked at you. Ironwood held a stack of papers in his hands, and Winter held a tablet in hers. All three of you stared each other down, and you know exactly what's happening here, a little competition between all three of you to see who can tolerate the silence for the longest, none of you wanting to be the first to speak, or to cave in the slightest.

" You have quite the resume," said Ironwood eventually, the first to break the silence. You held in a smile, you had won the first test of will. He began to thumb through his papers, and then another silence fell over all of you, and then another battle to see what would happen next occurred, if you were going to be be the first to comment on it, or if Winter or Ironwood would elaborate on what exactly the crimes were. " Arson, theft, and destruction of government property," said Ironwood, again the first to break.

Nodding simply, you heard Ironwood sigh, and then he went back to reading his papers. This time, you saw a little bit of his resolve hardening, he wasn't going to be the first one to talk again. Winter also had a look on her face, which was either extreme dedication or training, or just sheer boredom. Either way, you sighed eventually, and then you were the first to talk this time, the quicker you could get this over with, the better. " What do you want from me," you asked them eventually, and they both looked at you.