Taken

"Pass me the salt, please." Clint mumbled awkwardly as we sat having dinner in the tower.

"Tony dear, we need to get going if we don't want to be late for the gala." Pepper purred making sure I caught sight of her hand that trailed its way up Tony's thigh.

"When should we be there?" Tony asked her while gulping down his drink.

"9 o'clock."

"Perfect, we'll be there at 11." He shrugged and I couldn't help but snigger at his comment.

I have never felt more uncomfortable in all my life, and I just wanted it to end.

"Excuse me." I stood up quickly and started walking towards the gym, where I heard a few grunts.

"Steve?" I whispered and he turned around slowly, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"Hey, Valentina." He smiled warmly and I smiled back. "Do you need something?"

"Yeah actually, I wanted to run a few errands, do you mind accompanying me?"

"Sure, Valentina. I have nothing better to do."

****

"Is that all?" Steve grunted, having trouble carrying all my shopping bags.

"Yes Cap, I'm all done." I chuckled humorously as he threw me a playful glare.

The smile on his face was wiped off instantly and he was horrified.

"Stev..."

"DOWN!" He screamed while dropping all the bags and charging forward.

Gunshots could be heard and I stayed down with my eyes clenched shut, as people scrambled on the sidewalks desperately trying to get to safety.

Suddenly, I was yanked by my hair and I yelped in shock.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed in desperation, but the person just chuckled coldly and whispered in my ear.

"No can do, darling."

It was a woman, for sure. I tried using the skills Seth taught me, but the plan backfired.

 I tried using the skills Seth taught me, but the plan backfired