44

Dropping the shopping bags on my bedroom floor, I collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

I still needed to get ready for Tony's birthday party, and in a weird way I was excited.

Don't get me wrong I always hated parties, but Tony's laughing face would be enough to make me suck it up.

Besides it was his birthday, and everyone knows that when Stark throws a party...it's a party.

****

"Baby..."

"Val."

I felt some air hit my cheek, but I rubbed it, and turned around still sleepy as hell.

"Come on baby."

Shut the fuck up you imbecile I'm trying to sleep for christ's sake.

Jolting up, I glared at my boyfriend, who had just tossed a bucket full of water at me.

"Seriously Tony?!" I screeched, and he cringed.

"I'm dead now aren't I?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"You think?"

"Well, I know that you probably wanted to give it to me, but I already took it." He shrugged with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" I groaned, while taking off my wet shirt.

"I'm talking about this."

He waved the scrapbook right in front of me.

"Tony! You weren't supposed to see that now!" I scolded, and he just smiled at me sympathetically.

"I'm sorry...I love it Val." He shrugged, while flipping through every photo, recalling every memory that we had shared in those past 4 years.

"I love it." He repeated, while dipping his head and connecting his lips with mine.

"Oh, by the way...the party started."

****

If I'm being completely honest, I wasn't exactly having a bad time.

If I wasn't grabbing I drink, I was dancing with the team or making out with Tony, so it didn't suck for me.

Right now I was doing number three, and I was oblivious to everything around me.

I was suddenly compelled to dance as the music changed to some sexy beat.

"Tone?" I broke away leaving him wanting more as he stared at me with hooded eyes.

He hummed, but I could tell that he wasn't focusing on me because he had his eyes trained on my lips.

"Let's dance." I shrugged a shoulder, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Let's dance baby."

In a matter of seconds, I had my back rested against his chest in the middle of the dance floor, as we both moved to the beat with his hands running against my body.

The sweaty grinding was evident, and the bulge in his pants ,every time I rubbed against him, indicated that he was indeed as turned on as I was.

"Stop." He groaned in my ear, biting my earlobe.

I started rubbing myself against him harder in an attempt to tease him, but he gripped my ass tightly, and forced me to come to a halt.

"If you don't stop right now, I will ravish you right here in the middle of this dance floor." He panted in my ear, and his heavy breathing hit my neck.